How do you watch the draft?

RFL

I haven't watched the draft since they changed the format.

I use to watch when it was all day Satruday and Sunday but I gave up when they went for more ratings and the expanded draft coverage.

17 hours ago, USABuffaloFan said:

I do the same thing with blinds open, a hairy chest and Habanero cheddar cheese with Dave's Insanity Hot Sauce topping it off! 

With my eyes.

Oh, you nasty. I nair my entire chest a few days before. This is very important because you don't want any of the scent left from that stuff, it would ruin the cheese dip. Then I set up my beach chair in the middle of the room and go to town on a bag of chips. If you pace yourself properly one bag of scoops should last the first 15 picks.

I live in Florida in Bucs country so I do occasionally hit up a sports bar to watch. This year is looking like a sit home watch NFL network and possibly open the laptop with some take out wings and beer hoping we trade up so I can scream in Joy and run around the house. I'll try not to kick a hole in the dry wall this year! 

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Wideright24 said:

Where did you used to go downtown to watch the draft? I'm a UB student and usually just watch it with friends at someone's house, but that sounds better. 

We bounced....Chippewa, Franklin, Deleware Sts....but alot of fun places in the Amherst/Getzville area too, Maple, Millersport etc.....but that was 7+ years ago. NOW, Id go to the 716 Sports Bar at HarborCenter, something about a 38ft screen......My next trip back Ill be there

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

I haven't watched the draft since they changed the format.

I use to watch when it was all day Satruday and Sunday but I gave up when they went for more ratings and the expanded draft coverage.

I still like to watch at least the first couple rounds, but I MUCH prefer the old format. 

Oh....and it can’t come soon enough....

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

I live in Florida in Bucs country so I do occasionally hit up a sports bar to watch. This year is looking like a sit home watch NFL network and possibly open the laptop with some take out wings and beer hoping we trade up so I can scream in Joy and run around the house. I'll try not to kick a hole in the dry wall this year! 

The Bucs are a fun team to watch

On 3/31/2018 at 9:56 PM, RFL said:

This may have previously been posted, if so my apologies.  How do you take in the draft?  For years when I was in Amherst NY, a mile from UB north, we’d get together with a bunch of friends go downtown and have a fun night. But I missed alot of the analytical stuff with all the hootin and hollerin. Now in Florida for 7 years and not a ton of Bills fans around me, I tell the wife Im not available draft weekend, have the tv on, the laptop and ipad with draft trackers and kick back.  Wifey says Im the only one that does this.......am I lol?

not the only one.

#respecttheprocess

: )

On 4/1/2018 at 6:52 PM, swnybillsfan said:

i watch the draft on tv, while listening to the WGR550 coverage and scrolling obsessively through TSW. oh yeah, and there are beers involved. and often times bad language.

:P

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, RFL said:

The Bucs are a fun team to watch

I honestly think Jameis Winston is holding them back. I'm not alone on this. He has incredible talent and arm strength athleticism you name it. After years of check down Charlies in Buffalo I think Jameis needs to learn how to check the ball down occasionally always trying to make the wow play instead of moving the chains and getting the first downs. He definitely is fun to watch though and Mike Evans is such a beast I wish we took him instead of Sammy.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

I honestly think Jameis Winston is holding them back. I'm not alone on this. He has incredible talent and arm strength athleticism you name it. After years of check down Charlies in Buffalo I think Jameis needs to learn how to check the ball down occasionally always trying to make the wow play instead of moving the chains and getting the first downs. He definitely is fun to watch though and Mike Evans is such a beast I wish we took him instead of Sammy.

Agreed on Winston, its always been his downfall.....WHEN he gets it right look out.  Evans is my favorite receiver, he does it all.