Bills grade of B+ for free agency

Hebert19

54 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

The fact that Patriots have a B is rediculous...their off-season has been among the worst. Don't get me wrong they'll still have a great year but their off-season was flat out terrible. Should be a C- at best.

You know what? I hear you....the Patriots will have a great year. I think we all are saying that because we don’t want to look like fool but....

I think the Patriots start to crumble this season. I’ve never said that before. Teams are catching up.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Is that B+ enough to win the offseason ?

If it equals that of the Pats* then yes.  

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I mean do we not have the cap for a marquee signing?

We did but no longer.  Down to roughly $13 mil and a good chunk is for the rookies the rest emergency $

2 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

Got to sign a lot of live bodies if you are going to dump all your draft picks on a trade up stragedy.  (not necessarily quality fb players unfortunately)  I am not a fan of the trade up stragedy.

We have more (volume) premium picks than anyone. Even after a monster trade we are simply back to average volume of picks 

• Like (+1) 1

B+ seems accurate, Star fills a big void on defense, Murphy helps out the pass rush, Vonta Davis fills in for Gaines, and there were some decent depth signings. Considering the limited cap space the team managed to fill some needs which is a good thing.