Chances increasing that Gronk will be traded

I was at Mohegan Sun when Gronk was there and just missed bumping into him(my friend did).  If I ever get within earshot of Gronk- I am going to yell "Go home Gronk!  We forgive you.  Your family misses you.  Come home to your city.  Help us bring the Lombardi trophy home to Buffalo!"  I think that would elicit a smile from Gronk

1 minute ago, horned dogs said:

Rams seem to have an unlimited thirst this offseason.

They are going all out for a title next year and the year after while goff is cheap.  You get a title you get some zeros added on your paycheck 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

I was at Mohegan Sun when Gronk was there and just missed bumping into him(my friend did).  If I ever get within earshot of Gronk- I am going to yell "Go home Gronk!  We forgive you.  Your family misses you.  Come home to your city.  Help us bring the Lombardi trophy home to Buffalo!"  I think that would elicit a smile from Gronk

Who cares what it would elicit. He tried snapping our all star rookies neck like an idiotic piece of garbage. 

I used to like him, I’d even defend him sometimes. He’s a piece of trash in my eyes now. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Just now, aristocrat said:

They are going all out for a title next year and the year after while goff is cheap.  You get a title you get some zeros added on your paycheck 

Something telling me that all these names they're bringing in might not work out the way it looks. The whole may be less than the sum of the parts!

Just now, aristocrat said:

It makes sense, really. Look what happened to the Seahawks once Russ got paid. But I’m not sure Goff will be that good... we will see. The coach made all the difference.

• Like (+1) 1

I read an article earlier saying that him contemplating retirement was maybe a way of angling at a new contract. They gave him incentives this past year of a pay raise if he made the All-Pro team (check). But he's still in the middle of a 6/$54M deal. Trey Burton just got $8M yearly, for example. Josh McDaniels got a pay raise as a middle finger to the Colts...so I'd say it's a definite possibility.

Edited by JimKellyTryouts

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Hell yeah, then he can drop a bow on Gilmore.:D

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

No **** him. After the Tre hit (and subsequent fan taunting after the game), I'm ashamed to think he's a WNY representative. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It makes sense, really. Look what happened to the Seahawks once Russ got paid. But I’m not sure Goff will be that good... we will see. The coach made all the difference.

Thats the funny thing. When they won the title and got back they had the top run game, top defense and awful pass game. Then Russ got paid and the run game went down and they became just a good team. It amazes me teams won’t try and groom qbs to be pretty good and have a really good team all around. 

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

I think this would be he equivalent of an 0-4 day at the plate with 4 k’s.