Bucky Brooks: Book on Lamar Jackson

3 hours ago, ILBillsfan said:

Too bad his is not an accurate passer ....and thus why he will struggle at the NFL lvl...

They very first throw at the combine I was like yep that's why I do not want Lamar Jackson.....ball we almost ten yards short of the WR

Basing an opinion on a throw at the combine?  Wow! 

• Like (+1) 1

It feels like Lavar Ball is advising Lamar!! Who could possibly advise him that it’s a good idea not to run the 40?!? He didn’t want to pay an agent a cut of his contract but these mistakes may cost him more than the 10% or whatever. He could have run VERY fast and it may have moved him up 15 spots or so. Let’s just use the Bills as an example. Let’s assume that he has been the Bills guy but they now think they can get him at 22 instead of 12. It’s the difference of about $3.3M in guaranteed dollars. At pick 22 you make 78% of what you would at 12. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbelzer/2017/04/28/2017-nfl-draft-1st-round-rookie-salary-projections/amp/

At the end of the day, it may not impact where Jackson goes but he is receiving AWFUL advice.

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

Not going to be Jackson.  It will be Riley Ferguson 

I swear I've seen you post this 5+ times in different threads. What's the deal here?

I can’t see the Bills taking Jackson, but primarily because he seems to have a similar skill set to Tyrod, who they just released. If they thought that skill set was the answer they already had it in their Locker Room. Right or wrong, I think they want a change.

17 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Well, that's a lie.

Vick was drafted in 2001.  Defensive schemes are more complex and teams won't be caught so off guard like they were when Vick hit the league. 

We're talking 17 years!  The game has changed.

So he can still be 5x better than Vick and be ineffective in todays NFL, right?

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:23 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Basing an opinion on a throw at the combine?  Wow! 

Uhmm no your bad reading his college passing completion percentage has been bad.....

I merely stated the first combine throw was hilarious and just backed up bad stuff I see with him