michael floyd

2 minutes ago, dbflaBill said:

WTH happened to this guy? Has booze really derailed his career? could be a viable pick up, with tremendous upside. 

Why would he want to come here?  Moreover, with all of his issues, why would Beane and McDermott even consider him?  Let me guess: "give him an incentive laden contract.  if he gets busted again, cut him!" - Typical Bills fan logic.

Just now, NewEraBills said:

Do you think he's a process guy?  Once you answer this question you'll know the kind of guys that we will attempt to bring in.

Although I agree that it's unlikely, he does seem like a decent guy to take a flier on. We're very thin at WR, and the guy has the talent to be a contributor. If you can get him on a very small one year deal it might be worth the risk, if not, cut him and move on. 

23 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

Do you think he's a process guy?  Once you answer this question you'll know the kind of guys that we will attempt to bring in.

Process guy, its amazing how fans buy in to this PR bull ****... Russ Brandon truly is a genius. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Difficult to not buy into it, when after one year of this regime they end the drought.

This should be plastered all over the TBD board... Regardless of the A. Dalton situation, we were literally in position the entire year. That ish was fun... for the first time in decades, each week (even past wk.12) was actually exciting because we had hope. Then it worked... Exactly...

38 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Difficult to not buy into it, when after one year of this regime they end the drought.

Yeah, but they traded Darby, who sucked ass his last season in Buffalo and played poorly most of last season.  That is, when he actually played.  :rolleyes: 

On 3/29/2018 at 6:13 AM, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Why would he want to come here?  Moreover, with all of his issues, why would Beane and McDermott even consider him?  Let me guess: "give him an incentive laden contract.  if he gets busted again, cut him!" - Typical Bills fan logic.

"on the cheap"

On 3/29/2018 at 9:09 AM, nucci said:

tremendous upside? 

tremendous poise

I'm a Notre Dame fan and I'm not even really interested in us bringing him in. He was always a meh route runner, but would get all the 50/50 balls. Now he just looks out of shape and disinterested. 

12 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I remember the year he came out. So many people here wanted him. Never draft a wr from Notre Dame.

Golden Tate. Will Fuller. This year it will be St. Brown.

• Like (+1) 2