How the Bengals traded for Cordy Glenn

26 minutes ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

If Glenn stays healthy it was a great trade for the Bengals.  I think it helped us too.  

Just as if it helps us get our QB it was a great trade for us. :thumbsup:

37 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

honest question, does our O line not look horrible right now?? Between that and our recievers.. I don't see any rook QB succeeding.

How'd they look last year? The only difference at this point is Groy for Wood.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TPS said:

but they were actually hit and miss at best.

and this coming season has shown NO upgrades excepting starter/depth at Center.

Mills or Newhouse at RT

hows that make ya feel??

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

but they were actually hit and miss at best.

and this coming season has shown NO upgrades excepting starter/depth at Center.

Mills or Newhouse at RT

hows that make ya feel??

That AJ and Nate should play and not our rookie...

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

That AJ and Nate should play and not our rookie...

well done Reed83HOF !

actually one of my serious concerns about moving up in the draft. Cuz Fans are going to demand the Rookie soon enough. Just what we do I suppose.
Get a guy who needs some time . like Darnold?
And get him traumatized during preseasons 1st game.
Nate may never play the Violin again after that humiliation.
Bills have a history of dicking up QBs.

just saying

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

If Glenn stays healthy it was a great trade for the Bengals.  I think it helped us too.  

Yeah, it definitely is one of those trades that could be a win win for both teams.  We move up and lose Glenn’s contract and the Bengals get to hope a pro bowl type LT bounces back to move down a few spots.

1 hour ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

honest question, does our O line not look horrible right now?? Between that and our recievers.. I don't see any rook QB succeeding.

Maybe at first glance, but, I think both units will be better than last year.

Oline - Dawkins a year wiser

- Incognito (same)

- Groy or better (And, I think that is an upgrade on Wod)

- RG and RT can't be worse.

AND, we will have a better offensive blocking scheme this year for the whole season.  Once again, it can't be worse.

--> our O line IMO is better today than the end of the season

WR - KB (our #1) here for the whole year, thusly, we have a #1 WR

- Zay Jones (our #3, slot?) is a question mark, but, he can't be worse than last year.  Zay should be the slot WR.  If he can't someone else will

- Holmes (our #5?) was top 5 last year and will be again and STs.  I would think Holmes is our #5, plays STs and can play the outside as the #1 or #2 with injuries.  A lot of guys can't play outside.  Holmes is servicable there for a couple weeks

- I guess Streeter (our #4?) is (at this point of the offseason process) suppose to take Deonte Thompson's role (Thompson signed for $1.25 M for one year, thusly the Bills didn't want him).  I thought he was good, but, the Bills seem to feel they will do better OR they want that WR to play STs.

- Brandon Reilly can try to win a spot out of camp

- Our #2 WR will be a draft pick or Maclin type (hopefully)

- so need a #2 and another DECENT WR that can play in case of injury.  A position group of 5 WRs does not stay healthy

--> our WRs today are slightly worse than the end of last year.  We need to acquire another GOOD WR.  A #2 ideally!

We are going to be fine on offense.  By fine I mean we are going to move the ball better than last year, have more success than last year, more ball control and more points.

Edited by Manther

1 minute ago, Manther said:

Maybe at first glance, but, I think both unit will be better than last year.

Oline - Dawkins a year wiser

- Incognito (same)

- Groy or better (And, I think that is an upgrade on Wod)

- RG and RT can't be worse.

AND, we will have a better offensive blocking scheme this year for the whole season.  Once again, it can't be worse.

--> our O line IMO is better today than the end of the season

WR - KB (our #1) here for the whole year, thusly, we have a #1 WR

- Zay Jones (our #3, slot?) is a question mark, but, he can't be worse than last year.  Zay should be the slot WR.  If he can't someone else will

- Holmes (our #5?) was top 5 last year and will be again and STs.  I would think Holmes is our #5, plays STs and can play the outside as the #1 or #2 with injuries.  A lot of guys can't play outside.  Holmes is servicable there for a couple weeks

- I guess Streeter (our #4?) is (at this point of the offseason process) suppose to take Deonte Thompson's role (Thompson signed for $1.25 M for one year, thusly the Bills didn't want him).  I thought he was good, but, the Bills seem to feel they will do better OR they want that WR to play STs.

- Brandon Reilly can try to win a spot out of camp

- Our #2 WR will be a draft pick or Maclin type (hopefully)

- so need a #2 and another DECENT WR that can play in case of injury.  A position group of 5 WRs does not stay healthy

--> our WRs today are slightly worse than the end of last year.  We need to acquire another GOOD WR.  A #2 ideally!

We are going to be fine on offense.  By fine I mean we are going to move the ball better than last year, have more success than last year, more ball control and more points.

you have a lot of faith for bird yet in hand

2 hours ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

Healthy.....and motivated

11 minutes ago, Manther said:

With which Bird?

I’ll take Larry all day, not so much with Big.