How the Bengals traded for Cordy Glenn

1 minute ago, TPS said:

Yes, that could be an interesting camp battle, but I expect Groy to be th victor.

Nope, not based on the contract he received. Unless he plays horribly I think he was signed to be the starter

On 3/27/2018 at 8:10 PM, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

honest question, does our O line not look horrible right now?? Between that and our recievers.. I don't see any rook QB succeeding.

honest answer: if they use same scheme with same linemen as last year all QBs will look like Pickerman other than Tyrod.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

honest answer: if they use same scheme with same linemen as last year all QBs will look like Pickerman other than Tyrod.

just sounds like on paper, we polished a turd. Don't want to get in a quarterback talk. but someone , OL coach, Tyrod, maybe even Dennison polished a turd.

most likely Shady actually.

1 hour ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

just sounds like on paper, we polished a turd. Don't want to get in a quarterback talk. but someone , OL coach, Tyrod, maybe even Dennison polished a turd.

most likely Shady actually.

Tyrod made it look both worse and better than it was.  He escaped sacks and made plays most QBs could not make but he also could not make the quick throws and throws to covered WRs that most QBs could.  And IMO the turd is still on the coaching staff - Juan Castillo the Offensive Line/Run Game Coordinator who was here before Dennison.