Did Mills sabotage Peterman's start due to his anger over TT benching?

13 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

As close to fact? It's a fairy tale. Peterman threw a pick 6 on the first series.

I didn't see a single thing in his post that remotely looked like a fairy tale.   Everything he stated to me came off as close to fact that it could be.  Where is the fairy tale stuff?

7 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Well then,  our QB problem is solved.  Just give Peterman a season to prove his worth.   No need for people to argue over giving up a king's ransom in draft picks just to select yet another prospect.

Yet we gave Tyrod 3

5 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

I didn't see a single thing in his post that remotely looked like a fairy tale.   Everything he stated to me came off as close to fact that it could be.  Where is the fairy tale stuff?

Yet we gave Tyrod 3

Tyrod had two decent seasons that merited even pro bowl nods .          Peterman?   Is there an award for worst performance in a half of football?

8 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

Yet we gave Tyrod 3

He said the Bills came out run heavy and scored on their first possession. None of that is fact. Peterman threw a long pass to Benjamin (Benji got hurt), then Peterman threw a touchdown...to the Chargers.

How can you fault the game plan when the QB continually put the team in a hole. It's hard to stick to a conservative game plan when your trailing 24-7 with 10 minutes left in the first half.

Edited by Commonsense

5 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Not only is Juan still here there was an article stating that one of our FA OL pickups was MOTIVATED to come here cuz of ole Juan!!!!  Sorry if this has already been pointed out but I was FLOORED by that....

newhouse i believe.....should be a huge upgrade at rt.

To believe this to be true one would have to believe that McDermott looked the other way and did nothing.

There is no way that McDermott would allow that type of behavior and allow Mills to still be on the roster

today. McDermott  not that type of coach or man to wimp out on a situation like that.

38 minutes ago, Greatdane21 said:

To believe this to be true one would have to believe that McDermott looked the other way and did nothing.

There is no way that McDermott would allow that type of behavior and allow Mills to still be on the roster

today. McDermott  not that type of coach or man to wimp out on a situation like that.

What Mills did in no way  compare to Jason Peters ole-ing the Jets defender on JP's last game as a Bill.

I give Mills an A for effort compared to Peters'.

4 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

Woww...I just looked at his stats....out of a 20 year career, he threw more touchdowns than interceptions......6 FREAKIN TIMES!!! 

That's horrendous!

Yes it is.   I used to mock KC fans relentlessly for it.  

3 hours ago, prissythecat said:

Tyrod had two decent seasons that merited even pro bowl nods .          Peterman?   Is there an award for worst performance in a half of football?

2nd and 3rd alternates if we are being honest.  

12 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Peterman sabotaged Peterman's start because he melted under pressure and isn't an NFL caliber QB.  Next!

You watched the film and came to that conclusion? Wow.

I think you are melting under the pressure of the thread.

Edited by Sky Diver

6 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

You watched the film and came to that conclusion? Wow.

I think you are melting under the pressure of the thread.

Nope.  He’s hated Nate for well over a year now.   

He’s called me all all sorts of names

because I said Nate looked good in preseason and one of my responses was that every Bills player deserves a chance to prove himself. 

5 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:
6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You like mediocre and marginal NFL QBs.  Good for you.  :thumbsup:

That clearly remains to be seen.

Now you see this “person” in action. 

He will toss out insults and snide remarks and he wont discuss the subject at hand rationally.  

• Like (+1) 1

I would have been hella angry too. Not saying Mills may have done it on purpose, but take into account his malcontent, and the fact that he was way out of his league, and that's a bad recipe for Peterman.

Doesn't matter, Peterman plays QB like I play Madden. The ole 9 step drop fadeaway jumper.. to no one. Trust me, most rookie QBs with any promise don't make that dumb decision, let alone like.. 3 times.

6 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I would have been hella angry too. Not saying Mills may have done it on purpose, but take into account his malcontent, and the fact that he was way out of his league, and that's a bad recipe for Peterman.

Doesn't matter, Peterman plays QB like I play Madden. The ole 9 step drop fadeaway jumper.. to no one. Trust me, most rookie QBs with any promise don't make that dumb decision, let alone like.. 3 times.

HS QBs know better and show more poise under pressure than that. It was pathetic. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Nope.  He’s hated Nate for well over a year now.   

He’s called me all all sorts of names

because I said Nate looked good in preseason and one of my responses was that every Bills player deserves a chance to prove himself. 

Now you see this “person” in action. 

He will toss out insults and snide remarks and he wont discuss the subject at hand rationally.  

Peterman showed some positive flashes while making some rookie mistakes. I’m not ready to give up on him yet.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

HS QBs no better and show more poise under pressure than that. It was pathetic. 

yep. Don't care if he was "thrown to the wolves". Where I see opportunity to show you can outplay Taylor (who deked the Mills Von Miller matchup effortlessly), many just see an excuse.

Every backup quarterback has to be prepared for every game if his number is called.. And not single handedly lose the game.

1 minute ago, Sky Diver said:

Peterman showed some positive flashes while making some rookie mistakes. I’m not ready to give up on him yet.

I agree, he did post Chargers, which is admirable. He just made much more than "some rookie mistakes" is all.

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

yep. Don't care if he was "thrown to the wolves". Where I see opportunity to show you can outplay Taylor (who deked the Mills Von Miller matchup effortlessly), many just see an excuse.

Every backup quarterback has to be prepared for every game if his number is called.. And not single handedly lose the game.

I didn't have a good feeling going into that game based on his career at PIT and what I saw in the preseason, but he was far worse than I ever imagined.