Predictive Text Thread

Just Jack

I’ve seen there elsewhere. On your cell phone you get suggestions when texting. Using only the middle selection, complete the sentence “For lunch I had”

I’ll start

For lunch I had to a lunch break to go home to eat dinner for a few minutes I wanna is a time for dinner 

24 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I’ve seen there elsewhere. On your cell phone you get suggestions when texting. Using only the middle selection, complete the sentence “For lunch I had”

I’ll start

For lunch I had to a lunch break to go home to eat dinner for a few minutes I wanna is a time for dinner 

Wait a second, so basically type gibberish.  I don't need predictive text for that.  I fly solo!

:D

• Haha (+1) 2

A coworker and I were riding back from lunch awhile back and he mentioned a new BBQ place had opened up near his home, Mission BBQ.

A few minutes later I whipped out my phone and got the first two letters in mi which auto predicted Mission BBQ.  A restaurant that was not in the general part of town that I was currently in nor near where my house is.

7 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Wait a second, so basically type gibberish.  I don't need predictive text for that.  I fly solo!

You probably get lots of predictive text for alcohol, smoking products, and rehab

For lunch I had a great time at my house and then I got my car back from the garage so I could go back and pick up my phone from my house and get back in the morning so I’ll take care of the car and go to see you tomorrow morning. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just because I'm interested to see...

For lunch I had to run quarters out in as few as possible acl I can get one installed lol but I like that a lady from stick with them to top it was good going crazy about to go to the bathroom for pen as necessary lol but I like tapenade too much time invested lol but yeah here comes the most part of it either lol but ill vote for you to check out this ridiculously long Wi-Fi password I think of the guilt you felt that you included in the league bank account for me.

Wtf lol

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, section122 said:

Just because I'm interested to see...

For lunch I had to run quarters out in as few as possible acl I can get one installed lol but I like that a lady from stick with them to top it was good going crazy about to go to the bathroom for pen as necessary lol but I like tapenade too much time invested lol but yeah here comes the most part of it either lol but ill vote for you to check out this ridiculously long Wi-Fi password I think of the guilt you felt that you included in the league bank account for me.

Wtf lol

This is what the dude who lives under an overpass mutters to himself.

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, snafu said:

This is what the dude who lives under an overpass mutters to himself.

I think the random acl that popped up is the hardest to explain.  I must have typed possible acl tear at some point in time.  I have no idea what bathroom for pen came from.  I swear lol

I do love tapenade, I do have a ridiculously long WiFi password, and league bank is from Madden.  So some of it makes sense lol.

5 hours ago, /dev/null said:

A coworker and I were riding back from lunch awhile back and he mentioned a new BBQ place had opened up near his home, Mission BBQ.

A few minutes later I whipped out my phone and got the first two letters in mi which auto predicted Mission BBQ.  A restaurant that was not in the general part of town that I was currently in nor near where my house is.

You probably get lots of predictive text for alcohol, smoking products, and rehab

Same with drug testing... But the Corps always goes to the well with me because they know I will pass with flying colors... Or do they?  I probably kill their joy everytime they get the results back.

I am going on vacation essentially a good day at school today so that we have a meeting tomorrow night at biergarten with you on Monday to get a hold me and my family is in the mail. 

Biergarten was a fun surprise. 

On 3/23/2018 at 6:35 AM, /dev/null said:

Mission BBQ is the shizzle! They have one in my local area... their brisket is perfection.  Did I mention the Mac n cheese?? Dang....I need to sleep off some calories just thinking about it.

Anyway..

For lunch I had a great job with you about the osmotic shock.