Charles Davis 3/22/18 Mock Draft.

PIZ

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000922586/article/charles-davis-mock-draft-20-darnold-slips-to-browns-at-no-4

1. Cleveland – Saquon Barkley.

2. NY Giants – Josh Rosen.

3. NY Jets – Baker Mayfield.

4. Cleveland – Sam Darnold.

5. Denver – Minkah Fitzpatrick.

6. Indy – Bradley Chubb.

7. Tampa – Derwin James.

8. Chicago – Quenton Nelson.

9. San Francisco – Denzel Ward.

10. Oakland – Tremaine Edmunds.

11. Miami – Vita Vea.

12. Buffalo – Josh Allen.

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Jimmy Haslam was with Darnolds Parents all ProDay. 

The owner is not going to sit with Parents to take a RB 1st overall. 

Darnold will be the top pick

I think Allen is the riskiest pick of the top 4, but I think worth the gamble at 12 with no trade.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, kdiggz said:

i think it will be Josh Allen no matter how it shakes out.  i think that has been Beane's target all along

Why?

is it because the Bills sent scouts to a grand total of 1 of his games?

Or because they met with him for a total of 15min?

• Haha (+1) 1

If we could get one of Rosen, Allen, or Mayfield with out trading up, it is a huge win. One of those guys is going to drop. Once somebody makes in past the Broncos, we probably look to trade up. This may be Beane's strategy to wait it out. Guys always drop. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Why?

is it because the Bills sent scouts to a grand total of 1 of his games?

Or because they met with him for a total of 15min?

i think he checks the boxes of what Beane is looking for.  he is his Cam Newton.  I think they liked Darnold but he is gone and next big bodied athletic guy is Allen.  I like Rosen but something tells me they like Allen's upside and durability

1 minute ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I think Allen is the riskiest pick of the top 4, but I think worth the gamble at 12 with no trade.

As much as i hate the idea of Allen i could be talked into him at 12 (i did like him alot before the season started). Because at 12 you can still take a QB next year as well (albiet in a weak QB draft) 

Just now, kdiggz said:

i think he checks the boxes of what Beane is looking for.  he is his Cam Newton.  I think they liked Darnold but he is gone and next big bodied athletic guy is Allen.  I like Rosen but something tells me they like Allen's upside and durability

Not sure if he takes the riskiest QB in the draft. Miss and there is your job 

• Like (+1) 1

Eesh. I guess if we got him at 12 I wouldn't be on the ledge, as long as we got someone like Smith or Vea at 22. This is looking more and more likely, because with our WR corps even thinner than last year, we need all the picks we can get. 

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Eesh. I guess if we got him at 12 I wouldn't be on the ledge, as long as we got someone like Smith or Vea at 22. This is looking more and more likely, because with our WR corps even thinner than last year, we need all the picks we can get. 

WRs will come once draft is over and they see the QB position. 

They are not coming now because they sign 1 year deals at this point 

4 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

there's no way we sit back and wait until 12.  Miami is there at 11.  there's also wild card teams like the Cardinals or Ravens who could try and trade up.  i think if Allen is there at 6 we would be calling everyone to try and trade up (assuming we don't trade up before the draft).  I don't envision any scenarios where we end up having 2 first round picks this year

Edited by kdiggz

3 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

there's no way we sit back and wait until 12.  Miami is there at 11.  there's also wild card teams like the Ravens who could try and trade up.  i think if Allen is there at 6 we would be calling everyone to try and trade up (assuming we don't trade up before the draft)

I'm going to remain firm here in that I can't see Miami taking a QB high. I could see them taking someone like Falk or White later, but they still seem to have faith in Tannehill. 

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I'm going to remain firm here in that I can't see Miami taking a QB high. I could see them taking someone like Falk or White later, but they still seem to have faith in Tannehill. 

they restructured his deal to where they have an out after this year.  they will give him 1 more chance but i think they are thinking QB if one happens to fall to them