So, when exactly did PPP become...

TPS

24 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You know they will just blow this off as you validating another Lib.

:lol:

Is the Main Board really that bad... I gotta go check it out. :D

Why do you think I'm here visiting?   

I am only active in 5 total threads on the first two pages because of the redundancy.   

I leave what is said in the PPP in the PPP.   I don't let it follow me to the other boards anymore. 

19 minutes ago, TPS said:

[Auotmated response]Please refrain from TSW-type behavior on this site.

Believe me I try. 

@26CornerBlitz starts in with his know it all attitude and name calling and his insults and when I give it back to him then gets all upset.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OCinBuffalo said:

I am not forgetting that. You are simply wrong. Using the global market is far too unpredictable. For all we know, we end up hurting Australia or African countries, and not laying a glove on Russia under that plan. And, again, it's too damn slow. What about speed and unpredictability aren't you getting here? 

This is a blitzkrieg energy attack targeted directly at Russia's energy customers and nowhere else. The last time the Russians were blitzed they lost millions of men in the first week, never mind the next month. Why? Because they rely on overly centralized government, and lazy, corrupt officials throughout the country, who can't act independently. They always have to wait on orders from Moscow, same as last time. Overly centralized government can't move quickly enough to react when we start unloading our tankers in Germany.

Oh no. You are wrong. The global energy market will tank if the country which uses the most energy converts more to alternative forms. It will send a shock through Russian energy production. We can make the dictators in Russia and Saudi Arabia quake in their bootskis! 

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

The dumbass did it to herself by calling snap elections and having it blow up in her face.

The Parliamentary system allows the ruling party to call an election at will, I'm not sure it has ever been a good idea  to jump the gun before times up.

If you hold a minority government and the polls are up, call an election!!!!

18 hours ago, gatorbait said:

The number of redundant threads being created every other minute is frustrating to say the least. Emotions definitely outweigh facts over there these days.

Haven't put you on ignore yet, it's not as easy as I'd wish.

But this is entirely accurate. It's all immediate reaction. Taylor has a bad game and he's the worst QB ever... Despite being a capable QB and by far the best option we had.

On 3/22/2018 at 1:27 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

You know they will just blow this off as you validating another Lib.

:lol:

Is the Main Board really that bad... I gotta go check it out. :D

Take a look at it today. I rest my case...

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, TPS said:

Take a look at it today. I rest my case...

Jesus christ if I was SDS I'd be tempted to shut it down for a few days until the idiocy stops

Everybody trying to one up smartass each other by asking what they think about this or that not realizing it's bull ****

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Jesus christ if I was SDS I'd be tempted to shut it down for a few days until the idiocy stops

Everybody trying to one up smartass each other by asking what they think about this or that not realizing it's bull ****

Yes, it’s like an asset bubble caused by herd mentality...

53 minutes ago, TPS said:

Yes, it’s like an asset bubble caused by herd mentality...

Though, back to your original Q, the "Was x the right move" threads seem to be the equivalent of the "Have you checked out y" threads.  But there seems to be 30 of the x threads and only 3 of the y threads. So, as the multiplier effect clearly would indicate, this has always been the saner board. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Though, back to your original Q, the "Was x the right move" threads seem to be the equivalent of the "Have you checked out y" threads.  But there seems to be 30 of the x threads and only 3 of the y threads. So, as the multiplier effect clearly would indicate, this has always been the saner board. :lol:

Hmmm...you’ve made me think of an interesting research question. There are only a handful of posters on PPP that make it seem irrational, but there are a lot more on TSW. However, I’m not sure which board has the higher %? 

Maybe someone like OC could do that calculation? The problem with OC doing that is I’d never find out the answer because I would stop reading after the 10th paragraph...

• Haha (+1) 1

My favorite TSW threads (and BBMB before that) are the "Convince me that X is the right player!" threads.

You know, because it's the job of everyone else on the board to convince some nobody that a player doesn't suck.

Edited by Koko78

34 minutes ago, TPS said:

Hmmm...you’ve made me think of an interesting research question. There are only a handful of posters on PPP that make it seem irrational, but there are a lot more on TSW. However, I’m not sure which board has the higher %? 

Maybe someone like OC could do that calculation? The problem with OC doing that is I’d never find out the answer because I would stop reading after the 10th paragraph...

Pretty sure the answer is PPP, because somebody other than himself once took him seriously on TSW.

11 hours ago, Koko78 said:

My favorite TSW threads (and BBMB before that) are the "Convince me that X is the right player!" threads.

You know, because it's the job of everyone else on the board to convince some nobody that a player doesn't suck.

Transplant can be a bit much most of the time. 

how does one explain the "great" 26CopyPaste  and his constant flooding the boards with redundancy?  

I've seen him bump month old threads that had 26 posts and 24 of then were him pasting in someone else's tweets. 

You'd think he's get the hint no one cared enough to respond. 

And before you call me a BBMBer, I was here for over 10 years on a different account.  I left because beer ball was being overly officious giving me weekly breaks every other month. 

54 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Transplant can be a bit much most of the time. 

how does one explain the "great" 26CopyPaste  and his constant flooding the boards with redundancy?  

I've seen him bump month old threads that had 26 posts and 24 of then were him pasting in someone else's tweets. 

You'd think he's get the hint no one cared enough to respond. 

And before you call me a BBMBer, I was here for over 10 years on a different account.  I left because beer ball was being overly officious giving me weekly breaks every other month. 

Why would I call you a BBMBer?

10 minutes ago, Billschinatown said:

Careful. The George Soros boogeyman is going to get your guns.

*REEEEEEEEEE. Deepstate.

Bring it here B word

Ass clowns like you try to bring up Politics on the main board and think it's cute, you're just a fag dancing in front of others too uneducated to stand behind your words in a place where you can be held accountable for what you say

So either man the!@#$ up or shut the !@#$ up

Edited by Boyst62

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Bring it here B word

Ass clowns like you try to bring up Politics on the main board and think it's cute, you're just a fag dancing in front of others too uneducated to stand behind your words in a place where you can be held accountable for what you say

So either man the!@#$ up or shut the !@#$ up

Lol you having a mental breakdown right now? I feel bad for you. You're seething. A few typed words on a screen set you off. You're really sensitive. What's a term for something like that? 

Who's my little snowflake huhhh?? It's you. It's youuuu. 

Just now, Billschinatown said:

Lol you having a mental breakdown right now? I feel bad for you. You're seething. A few typed words on a screen set you off. You're really sensitive. What's a term for something like that? 

Who's my little snowflake huhhh?? It's you. It's youuuu. 

Wow you really don't know me awhile to think I worked up. I'm literally just driving from point A to point B. Which is currently Taylorsville North Carolina and nothing else better to do then drive. And driving is boring, so why you have this cute idea all you can come back with this something about#feelings. 

So honestly, tell me. Are you afraid? Or are you stupid?