Props to McBeane, haters! (part deux)

Can we just enjoy it and then celebrate when they actually do something? It makes it hard to enjoy when its always the in fighting of who is right and who is wrong. Reality is we dont know yet. We have been down this road and todays treasure could be tomorrows trash. We go trade up for #1 and draft Rosen (The FO is awesome) then he suckand is next R Leaf (this FO sucks and we are set back 500 years). Can we keep it to liking or not liking moves without the I told you so's?

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Now the Bills are perfectly positioned to trade back from #12 with Pittsburgh and get their first round pick this year and next year!

(Watson joke :devil:)

Some idiot seriously made that suggestion on WGR when I was on my way home just now.  The guy was just like ".....Why would they trade up to trade back down, it makes no sense..." and the caller goes  "Getting a second first next year would be great and we can just sign a 2nd tier guy like Keenum for the next few years..." then got cut off as he was disconnected.

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Whats down right amazing is they can get to 3 without having to give up either 2nd, and while keeping the second third.  

You are basing that on a value chart?

It might work that way on a normal year but this isn’t the normal year. There are a plethora of QB needy teams who will be looking to get in on the sweepstakes. Value will be driven sky high and it wouldn’t surprise me at all if we will need to include at least a second and next years first as well.

Teams will be trying to outbid each other for one of the best QB classes in over a decade.

It will be costly to get to two or three.

3 minutes ago, dlonce said:

You are basing that on a value chart?

It might work that way on a normal year but this isn’t the normal year. There are a plethora of QB needy teams who will be looking to get in on the sweepstakes. Value will be driven sky high and it wouldn’t surprise me at all if we will need to include at least a second and next years first as well.

Teams will be trying to outbid each other for one of the best QB classes in over a decade.

It will be costly to get to two or three.

A strong class, but missing a bonafide can't miss prospect. Any or all of these QBs could bust hard. 

3 hours ago, liverpoolkev said:

he /mcderm wont be here when its all said and done .....Its easy to trade away talented players     his problem is he don't know how to acquire quality ....Tolberrt Mathews or Kelvin TE Benjamin....We are going the way of the sabres  

Tre'Davious White

Dion Dawkins

Micah Hyde

Jordan Poyer

Matt Milano

EJ Gaines

Is that the kind of quality talent you mean?

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Tre'Davious White

Dion Dawkins

Micah Hyde

Jordan Poyer

Matt Milano

EJ Gaines

Last I remember, Whaley was GM on draft day, and finished with another stellar draft. There's no way McDermott had any time to look into who any of those players really were.

8 hours ago, Juice_32 said:

This. The wheeling and dealing is fun, but please let him pick the right QB. None of it will matter if that doesn't happen. I've got faith...unless it's Allen.

My fear is we have another Donohoe who thinks he's smarter than everyone else, only to find out he's not.....

7 hours ago, Putin said:

Reeeeally ?? Poyer ? Hyde ? I would continue but your not worth it 

Both were signed before Beane............

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Tre'Davious White

Dion Dawkins

Micah Hyde

Jordan Poyer

Matt Milano

EJ Gaines

Gaines is the only one you can credit Beane with for on that list... Do you have any idea what you're talking about, or are you just a complete homer?

Which fair enough if you are. I will admit, I was not sold on Beane when he came in last year and shipped out Sammy, and Dareus. Brought in Matthews and Gaines. However, I'll say if he's doing what I think and most people think he is doing this off season. He is winning me over. However, I'm not giving him credit for stuff he simply had nothing to do with. That's ridiculous. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

7 hours ago, liverpoolkev said:

he /mcderm wont be here when its all said and done .....Its easy to trade away talented players     his problem is he don't know how to acquire quality ....Tolberrt Mathews or Kelvin TE Benjamin....We are going the way of the sabres  

Whodini was right, the freaks do come out at night