Brady: Family will play role in retirement decision

4 hours ago, HiddenInLight said:

Translation: "I'd like to retire but I don't wear the pants in my relationship with my wife so I need to wait for permission."

It's more like "I'd like to retire but I don't want to ever admit to 'quitting' because 'quitting is for losers' so I'm just going to blame my wife and kids."

The kids are probably more than happy for Tom to be away instead of forcing them to shotgun kale juice every morning. Tom's football schedule also probably works for Gisselle's poolboy rotation.

Edited by LA Grant
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LA Grant said:

It's more like "I'd like to retire but I don't want to ever admit to 'quitting' because 'quitting is for losers' so I'm just going to blame my wife and kids."

The kids are probably more than happy for Tom to be away instead of forcing them to shotgun kale juice every morning. Tom's football schedule also probably works for Gisselle's poolboy rotation.

Did he say he’s living in NYC?   

Maybe civilization will will convince him to retire 

4 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

You need to remember she "tops" Tom, I'm sure.

Better be ready to be "bottom b*tch" for her strap-on.

That would be a problem since my excrement hole is exit only. I would be willing to give her a hand job.

8 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

She does what she wants with your hole.

It's why Brady has a don't walk.

You obviously dont know me.  If you did, you would know how ridiculous that statement is.

You may let people have their way with you, I will break bones.

7 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Everyone tweet Giselle about head injuries in the NFL, anything you can find on guys that cheat on their spouse on the road and anything related to closeted gay men that work away from home.

I don’t want to tweet a supermodel anything about ‘head’ injuries. Might be misconstrued and ruin ... well you know... nice thoughts. 

11 minutes ago, simool said:

You obviously dont know me.  If you did, you would know how ridiculous that statement is.

You may let people have their way with you, I will break bones.

Gisele would do what she wants with you I'm sure.

25 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Brady dusts Colbert in 'Late Show' beer chug

Making the rounds on TV........   what's that say?  

The end is neigh? 

If I'm a Cheats fan, I am pretty pissed that my star QB is out chugging beers on National TV after a SB loss.

As for him retiring, he was average last season. There's clearly signs that it's time to hang them up. Either way, the Bills will win the division next season.

Edited by Billsfanatic8989

15 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

If I'm a Cheats fan, I am pretty pissed that my star QB is out chugging beers on National TV after a SB loss.

As for him retiring, he was average last season. There's clearly signs that it's time to hang them up. Either way, the Bills will win the division next season.

Average... Eh idk I really wish whoever was chucking those dildos at him had better aim. If they could've blinded him with one we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now.

51 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Brady dusts Colbert in 'Late Show' beer chug

Making the rounds on TV........   what's that say?  

The end is neigh? 

That was a weird TV appearance by Brady, especially when he started massaging Colbert. Some of the things said were...weird.

35 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

If he'd brought five Lombardis to Buffalo, I wouldn't worry about him chugging a beer on TV.