Does Chenelly still have it? We are trageting Keenum

2 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

He could be the target but doesn't mean he signs.  I think Keenum goes to Denver.  Bradford or Bridgewater makes more sense here

I hope you're right, but don't Bradford or Bridgewater make more sense to Denver, for the same reasons? 

I guess if they felt Keenum gives them a better chance to win now with their defense in place, but does anyone really see him as the better option? 

2 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

maybe a little context for those who never knew that whoever this Joe Channellly is ever "had it" in the first place?

Pegula insider, tied to them through fracking lobbying I believe. Has dropped a few tweets in the past that were definite inside info that eventually came true.

• Like (+1) 2

wrt Keenum... not my first choice of the vet QBs, but if we can get him at a reasonable contract, and keep all our draft picks (as opposed to trading for Foles) and use them to trade up for a top rookie, then I'm for the signing. He's a good insurance policy if the rookie doesnt pan out.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

maybe a little context for those who never knew that whoever this Joe Channellly is ever "had it" in the first place?

He pretty much gave a step by step on the Jerry Hughes negotiations in 2015 and the TT restructuring last year and was spot on 

• Like (+1) 1