Good morning, boys

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

it's time to let go of your anamosity and move on. it is a brand new day and the sun is shining.

;)

So it’s not ridiculous that this guy comes on and posts about how excited he is today about this trade but showed slim to none when the bills made the postseason? Right on. 

The bills havin a new qb isn’t gonna make this guy or the others like him anymore likable. 

43 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Be happy. I’m happy we got a good deal. But it’s sad to me that I’m seeing more celebration as a result of the trade yesterday from a good amount of people on here than I saw back in January. 

Imo you are overreacting. 

We were alllll very happy in January until the 3 points.   

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

So it’s not ridiculous that this guy comes on and posts about how excited he is today about this trade but showed slim to none when the bills made the postseason? Right on. 

The bills havin a new qb isn’t gonna make this guy or the others like him anymore likable. 

life is 5% what happens to you and 95% how you deal with what happens to you.

let.

it.

go.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

Tyrod will be serviceable in Cleveland just as he was in Buffalo. WR numbers will suffer because of the same flaws we saw here. At the end of the day Cleveland's losses next year won't be due to Tyrod throwing 3 or 4 picks because that's not what he does. They may however be attributed to the plays Tyrod didn't make when the opportunity was there. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

They have better young talent than most teams. They will add Barkley and a QB IMO. Barkley, QB and Garrett is already a nice start.  They have some stars. I like the Browns talent. They will be much better starting this year and should continue to ascend.

I know everyone is on the Barkley train (I am too) but I really think the Browns best choice at #1 is (without a doubt) Bradley Chubb.  Get a RB in rd 2. There’ are plenty of really good RBs in this draft.  There’s only one Bradley Chubb.  Pair him with Garrett.... watch out.  Draft the qb at 4.  If they only love one QB in this draft, take him at one and trade up with the giants or colts to get Chubb.  Yes, Barkley is a tremendous talent....but so is Bradley Chubb.  Garrett + Chubb would be dynamic.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I know everyone is on the Barkley train (I am too) but I really think the Browns best choice at #1 is (without a doubt) Bradley Chubb.  Get a RB in rd 2. There’ are plenty of really good RBs in this draft.  There’s only one Bradley Chubb.  Pair him with Garrett.... watch out.  Draft the qb at 4.  If they only love one QB in this draft, take him at one and trade up with the giants or colts to get Chubb.  Yes, Barkley is a tremendous talent....but so is Bradley Chubb.  Garrett + Chubb would be dynamic.

Really interesting take. And I see your point. I hadn’t thought about this. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It’s an interesting thought for sure. That may be the quickest path to an identity. They can be like “Sacksonsville.”

1 hour ago, twoandfourteen said:

It's a beautiful day here in Bills Country. 

Just a beautiful, beautiful day.

Was listening to some Cleveland sports radio this morning. It was adorable to hear them talk about what "Taylor to Landry & Gordon" is going to look like. 

I hope they enjoy each and every single one of those 3100 yards passing and 20 TDs. 

Amen!  Tis' a great day!!

57 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Speaking of adorable, OP.... What’s adorable(I actually mean pathetic) is a certain handful of posters celebrating yesterday more than the playoff birth back in January. 

All the the same people that are jumping for joy were the annoying downers 2 months ago making every excuse in the book as to why the bills made the postseason and how it wasn’t a big deal.  Its honestly pretty pathetic.

....all that being said it was a really good move. 1st pick of the third? Wow. Never thought he would draw that. 

There's an argument to be made that getting rid of TT is more important to the success of this franchise than that playoff appearance this year.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Browns aren’t even close to being done yet. They still have the 1st and 4th pick in the draft. The time is coming real soon when the browns are no longer the laughing stock of the league

The Browns could rebuild quickly.  But, I feel they gave up way too much for TT and Landry.  They could have had them for nothing.  There cap allowed room for both of them and not many teams had that option.  They didn't need to trade such quality assets for TT and Landry.  Maybe I am wrong, but, don't think so.

12 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I am more excited about this than the playoff birth. 

Way to get to the bottom of that caper, Shaggy. 

See, that playoff birth was incredibly flukey -- and if anything, also somewhat hindered the Bills chances at landing a real QB, one that could give us 7-10 years of relevance and opportunities to actually be entertained watching football games again. So, while it was great to get that drought off our backs... I am much happier to know that I won't have to sit through another 90 yard passing performance going into the 4th quarter from Tyrod Taylor. 

I'm in this to win championships and for sustained success. You can feel free to have fun crossing your fingers that Andy Dalton hits a miracle TD throw to put you in the Wild Card round. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, twoandfourteen said:

I am more excited about this than the playoff birth. 

Way to get to the bottom of that caper, Shaggy. 

See, that playoff birth was incredibly flukey -- and if anything, also somewhat hindered the Bills chances at landing a real QB, one that could give us 7-10 years of relevance and opportunities to actually be entertained watching football games again. So, while it was great to get that drought off our backs... I am much happier to know that I won't have to sit through another 90 yard passing performance going into the 4th quarter from Tyrod Taylor. 

I'm in this to win championships and for sustained success. You can feel free to have fun crossing your fingers that Andy Dalton hits a miracle TD throw to put you in the Wild Card round. 

Or I could enjoy the playoffs in year one of a new staff after the roster was gutted and realize we still had ammo to go get the franchise.

there’s merit in getting into the playoffs and the experience it provides. It’s lost on some people I guess. I was excited for the playoffs and still trusted they would be in position to do what was needed for the qb position.... those 2 things aren’t mutually exclusive.