Which QB scenario???

A.

Get Foles, give up 3rd, 2019 4th 

Draft Mayfield, Jackson, or Allen at 9-12

Have more picks this year 

Or

B.

Give up, both 1's, 3rd, 2019 1st, (maybe roster player like Lawson or Glenn)

Get Rosen 

Less picks

Best college QB since Luck 

Ahh instead of trading for foles can A have use cap space on vet FA. I think this trade will end up being

~10 mil in cap + TT + 1st round + 2nd round = Bridgewater/McCarron/Bradford + Mayfield/Jackson/Rudolph + High 3rd round. 

We won't have a ton of cap space after the vet but we have signed at least CB3, RB2, & DE4 pre-FA, have a bunch of picks, and look to be playing the comp pick game.  The only thing missing in this FA period is a DT (we gonna get 1 in the draft anyway)?

Edited by YattaOkasan

11 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

To get Foles will cost more than a 1st and then to trade up to 9-12 will cost another 1st so it will cost way more to do that rather than just trade up and get the best QB in the draft

Seriously?  They will do one or the other if any but not both as you propose.  I am still not convinced that they will not try free agency to get their man.  Whether the more extreme fans out there will accept that is another matter.

Mayfield or Rosen and I'm good. The target has been identified by the coaching staff and FO. Taylor's trade is witness to this fact imo. Whether it's a current NFL QB or a QB in the draft is yet to be determined. They are sold on someone though. 

8 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Seriously?  They will do one or the other if any but not both as you propose.  I am still not convinced that they will not try free agency to get their man.  Whether the more extreme fans out there will accept that is another matter.

Did you not read the original post or do you just like to argue with people for no reason?

9 hours ago, elltrain22 said:

A.

Or

B.

Get Rosen 

Less picks

B. get your guy. pay the cost, get your guy, start moving forward. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, elltrain22 said:

A.

Or

B.

Get Rosen 

Less picks

B

9 hours ago, H2o said:

Mayfield or Rosen and I'm good. The target has been identified by the coaching staff and FO. Taylor's trade is witness to this fact imo. Whether it's a current NFL QB or a QB in the draft is yet to be determined. They are sold on someone though. 

I agree with this. The only area where we differ slightly is that I am convinced it’s one of these rookies. I’d say it is Rosen but Baker would be choice 2.