[OT] 50-year-old Bruce Willis...

Yeah, tough to get that box for "plank owner in a nuevo cult" checked nowdays.

271544[/snapback]

I'm looking at it for tax purposes. Plus maybe he'll throw some cast-offs my way.

"Tax free in the name of Stamos!!!"

Back to Lohan-Willis. I fully expect her to be gracing the Skinemax screen by the time she's 25. I'm setting my Tivo now.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 51 and have an 18 year old daughter. Somehow I do not think I would be slapping Bruce on the back, saying "Way to go, Dude!" if she brought him home.

:blush:

I did spend some time with a 35 year old when I was 18, and we had one thing in common. :P

Upon further review, I will throw out that this was simply a staged event to hit the news the Friday leading up to the weekend "Hostage" is released to theaters.

Willis' name is out there while the movie is being promoted, and it probably serves as a reminder that even at 50, Willis can kick ass in an action flick.

Everything out here is done for a reason.

Why did Michael Jackson show up late for court, wearing Zubaz and a pair of Buster Brown slippers? So everyone would talk about how wacko he is and completely overlook the testimony of the boy who told jurors how Micheal offered to help the 15-year-old boy masturbate so he wouldn't grow up to rape women.

We are one easily sidetracked country.

LABillzFan Posted Today, 10:39 AM

Upon further review, I will throw out that this was simply a staged event to hit the news the Friday leading up to the weekend "Hostage" is released to theaters.

Willis' name is out there while the movie is being promoted, and it probably serves as a reminder that even at 50, Willis can kick ass in an action flick.

Very good observation LA. Not only does Willis have Lohan in the news with him, he also gets to lust after Jessica Alba in the upcoming "Sin City". Trend?

aussiew Posted Yesterday, 04:00 PM

42??? what was that like 2 months ago 

DAMN - I wish!

Thank you.

You are awesome Aussie. Too bad that relationship you had, ended that way. :blush:

32 years.  OK guys what if it were an 18 year old boy and a 50 year old woman?  Would you still be saying how cool it is?  :blush:

270799[/snapback]

I would say she must be a high school teacher. LOL

I am 51 and have an 18 year old daughter. Somehow I do not think I would be slapping Bruce on the back, saying "Way to go, Dude!" if she brought him home.

:blush:

I did spend some time with a 35 year old when I was 18, and we had one thing in common.  :D

271566[/snapback]

I turn 53 in a few days, and I'm right with ya. My daughters are 20 and 19.

My parents were 37 and 19 when they got married though. They were married for 40 years, untill my dad died of emphysema.

Good point.You might be right.

272554[/snapback]

I think that you are correct but let's face it...these Hollywood people are not exactly in touch with reality!

You can have a big age difference "relationship" but, 50 and 18 is a bit of a strech!

jees--he's drilling(oops,i mean making love) to her now???

he gets around,QUICKLY TO.

last i knew,bruce was with nadia BJorlin.Google Search: nadia bjorlin

Address:http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=nadia+bjorlin and this was very recently-they must have just broken up. he waste no time

Why did Michael Jackson show up late for court, wearing Zubaz and a pair of Buster Brown slippers? So everyone would talk about how wacko he is and completely overlook the testimony of the boy who told jurors how Micheal offered to help the 15-year-old boy masturbate so he wouldn't grow up to rape women.

We are one easily sidetracked country.

272383[/snapback]

You realise, of course, that you have shatterred the illusions of all the older guys on TSW, who were dreaming that they too could pull an 18 year old hottie <_< Seriously though, that's probably a very shrewd observation.