[OT] 50-year-old Bruce Willis...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hilarious because me and a colleague put a list together of people that get a 10 out of 10 in the Super Cool category.

Bruce Willis was my first pick. This story only solidifies his standing as being Super Cool.

Way to stick it to Demi!

270789[/snapback]

That would seriously make a good thread. Top three super cool folks out there. I would start it but I don't want to steel your thunder.

32 years.  OK guys what if it were an 18 year old boy and a 50 year old woman?  Would you still be saying how cool it is?  :lol:

270799[/snapback]

Is she a Milf????

If I were 18 and doing a 50 year old I'd think I was cool. If I was 50 and doing an 18 year old I'd feel cool also......

so your the 18 year old then right? GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

32 years.  OK guys what if it were an 18 year old boy and a 50 year old woman?  Would you still be saying how cool it is?  :lol:

270799[/snapback]

aussiew, we would be prolly be talking about the guy still and if it is for the money. As a 20 year old, there are a few 50 year old women, i wouldn't mind being in a relationship with (then again $ is prolly my motive on that)

Edit: yes and we would think it is cool. Eg) Ashton Kutcher and Demi is a cool couple

aussiew, we would be prolly be talking about the guy still and if it is for the money. As a 20 year old, there are a few 50 year old women, i wouldn't mind being in a relationship with (then again $ is prolly my motive on that)

Edit: yes and we would think it is cool. Eg) Ashton Kutcher and Demi is a cool couple

Well thank you - refreshing to learn that some guys are more open minded. Back when I was 42 I dated a college senior. My kids and friends called me all kinds of names. His Italian Catholic family wouldn't talk to him. Very sad really - we caved to the pressure after a year and had to part ways.

Well thank you - refreshing to learn that some guys are more open minded. Back when I was 42 I dated a college senior. My kids and friends called me all kinds of names. His Italian Catholic family wouldn't talk to him. Very sad really - we caved to the pressure after a year and had to part ways.

270814[/snapback]

YOU CRADLE ROBBER! :lol: