Joe Banner - Giants looking to win now with Eli, not looking at QB in draft

Joe BannerVerified account @JoeBanner13 51s52 seconds ago
Giants made it clear today that they are not picking a QB in draft. They are clearly going to be aggressive in trying to win as much as they can before Eli is done. Teams with cap challenges and important FA’s do not trade draft picks for players unless the plan is short term

image.thumb.png.9877b6e84f7b5c57f299fe754c02f8f8.png

Joe BannerVerified account @JoeBanner13 32s32 seconds ago
To be clear, I mean they are not picking a QB at 2.
Edited by Reed83HOF

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I think the Bills may already have a deal in place with them 

Its all about "relationships". Beane has one with Gettleman, presumably a good one. Makes alot of sense. I say get it done. Rosen is gonna be a good one. We should get him while the gettin's good...or, while the Gettle's good!

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think the Bills may already have a deal in place with them 

Eric Galko said that without actually saying it. But then I hear all the Foles rumors, so maybe Foles is their plan A but they already have plan B in place if that doesn't happen.

14 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Its all about "relationships". Beane has one with Gettleman, presumably a good one. Makes alot of sense. I say get it done. Rosen is gonna be a good one. We should get him while the gettin's good...or, while the Gettle's good!

I sure hope we would not do that for Rosen.  Too many questions.  Mayfield if we move up that much

27 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:
Joe BannerVerified account @JoeBanner13 51s52 seconds ago
Giants made it clear today that they are not picking a QB in draft. They are clearly going to be aggressive in trying to win as much as they can before Eli is done. Teams with cap challenges and important FA’s do not trade draft picks for players unless the plan is short term

image.thumb.png.9877b6e84f7b5c57f299fe754c02f8f8.png

Joe BannerVerified account @JoeBanner13 32s32 seconds ago
To be clear, I mean they are not picking a QB at 2.

Who is Joe Banner?  Unless he is with the Giants this is just more speculation and posturing going into the new NFL year.

Just now, TheTruthHurts said:

21, 22, 53, 158, Glenn , and McCoy for #2.

Bills still have a pick in each of the 1st 5 rounds.

I try to push Hughes & Lawson instead of shady

Just now, kdiggz said:

When I saw the Giants trade 2 picks for Ogletree my first thought was they must know they will be getting those picks back somehow

I hope so man!!!!