Would you trade Hughes+picks to Giants for 2nd?

boyst

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

So, you're ok with going into the season with Shaq Lawson and Eddie Yarbrough as your starting DEs?  Pathetic.

We can sign another DE.   Everyone wants to trade away an OL. I'm fine sending away a DL. Hughes still has value.  

our fans over value our own players sooooooo much

I would imagine if we called the Giants with that offer, they would hang up and never pick up our calls again

Now maybe both of our firsts, hughes, a fourth and next years 2nd they MIGHT do that

Would I make the above trade to get up to 2 for Rosen, yes...we need a franchise QB, period.

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

We can sign another DE.   Everyone wants to trade away an OL. I'm fine sending away a DL. Hughes still has value.  

Like who?  Adrian Clayborn? Kony Ealy?  Alex Okafor?  Maybe we'll get lucky and Demarcus Lawrence will hit the free agent market and sign with the Bills.  NOT!

• Like (+1) 1

Did they cut or trade JPP or Olivier Vernon?  Both getting paid, Hughes getting paid......and they have one of the worsts OL ever...... but they’d trade for Hughes?  Strange.  22, Hughes and a 4th?  For the #2 pick??? Have you been drinking this morning?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

So, you're ok with going into the season with Shaq Lawson and Eddie Yarbrough as your starting DEs?  Pathetic.

There are these things called the draft and free agency where you can add players to your team in areas of need

If all they wanted for #2 overall was Hughes, #22, and a 4th, then HELL YES you make that trade. I love Jerry, but he can be replaced. If we were able to move that far up and still have another 1st rounder, all our 2nds, and not touch any of next year's picks, yes, you make that trade. Without hesitation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Like who?  Adrian Clayborn? Kony Ealy?  Alex Okafor?  Maybe we'll get lucky and Demarcus Lawrence will hit the free agent market and sign with the Bills.  NOT!

Yeah, it's not like Buffalo has ever signed the top pass rusher on the market to a huge contract.

FAs don't sign in Buffalo...ever.  We get it.

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

If all they wanted for #2 overall was Hughes, #22, and a 4th, then HELL YES you make that trade. I love Jerry, but he can be replaced. If we were able to move that far up and still have another 1st rounder, all our 2nds, and not touch any of next year's picks, yes, you make that trade. Without hesitation.

Indeed.

6 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

But not to the giants.  Glenn is what they’d want, but it would take Glenn, 21, 22 plus more..  any GM would laugh at that trade,  I’m still trying to figure out if you’re serious?  I think Hughes is vastly underrated, but there’s just no chance of this ever occurring.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Hughes had 4 sacks last year. Yes, I’d be ok with Lawson and Yarbrough. Obviously we’d add another DE as well

16 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

I'd love to understand a fan who comes to a fan's message board to discuss the team of which he is purported to be a fan, only to dump on nearly every idea anyone else has, yet fail to produce one of his own.....your critical insight is not insight at all, and should you feel the intent to produce a scintilla of valuable insight please do so, it's welcome from virtually everyone, but do you really need to constantly berate, ridicule and demean people's thoughts and opinions simply because they don't align with your own? 

Enjoy the team, be frustrated by their lack of success (as we all are), live in the highs and try to forget the lows (there are many over the years for sure), and try to contribute in a meaningful way....otherwise, crack open a cold one, pay some to spend some time with you, and.....relax. 

By the way, your posts are an insult to Poirot - just an aside. Have a nice day.

Edited by BigBuff423

2 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Hughes had 4 sacks last year. Yes, I’d be ok with Lawson and Yarbrough. Obviously we’d add another DE as well

Not to mention all the negative yards Hughes brings in each game through penalties, most of them due to heat of the moment stupidity....I'm willing to bet that if you totaled all of his negative yards through penalties vs. his positive yards he's gained via sacks and stops behind the LOS, he wouldn't be that far ahead....