Rapoport: Eagles Release DE Vinny Curry after No Agreement on Reduced Salary

13 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

What contract terms would you offer Curry, Star and Richardson?  Moreover, if they were on the fence about signing, would you make an iron-clad GUARANTEE to them that you were going to trade up for Rosen, Darnold or Mayfield?

Get your jollies from douche posting, you're blocked

Edited by horned dogs

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Rapoport: Eagles Expected to Release DE Vinny Curry - Team Trying to Keep Him at Reduced Salary
11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What is wrong with you? 

Your posts are #1 on my annoying list and that’s tough to do around here. Congrats and 

#blocked

....Jesus, that's pretty hard to do......probably the Top Dawg as far as going with the flow and tolerating everyone......hell you even put up with me which qualifies you for sainthood...

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Why are the slim to none. Because trades NEVER happen in Draft. Teams NEVER move into top 3 to pick a QB. 

And I havent mentioned TT in any of these posts have I 

Hey..I want a QB change as well...and of course..drafts get screwy.However..just brace yourself like I already have done.The odds of us making a big splash don't add up.If we didn't have dire needs at WR,RG,LB and the D-line....hell,go for it!!!!! Shoot for the stars...OBD did say...trust the process.How did J-ville get so deep last season with that QB?

Edited by Misterbluesky

Just now, Misterbluesky said:

Hey..I want a QB change as well...and of course..drafts get screwy.However..just brace yourself like I already have done.The odds of us making a big splash don't add up.If we didn't have fire needs at WR,RG,LB and the D-line....hell for it!!!!! Shoot for the stars...OBD did say...trust the process.How did J-ville get so deep last season with that QB?

I think we make a move with Indy.  Browns will take a Qb and Giants will take Barkley.  I just don't think there is a ton of top talent in the draft this year and it will motivate the Bills to make a trade.  Not to mention what is looking to be a really weak class for qbs next year.

Just now, DallasMac said:

I think we make a move with Indy.  Browns will take a Qb and Giants will take Barkley.  I just don't think there is a ton of top talent in the draft this year and it will motivate the Bills to make a trade.  Not to mention what is looking to be a really weak class for qbs next year.

If they don't take a top QB this year, the fanbase will want to tank the season and hope that Jake Fromm declares.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Rapoport: Eagles Expected to Release DE Vinny Curry If They Can't Keep Him at Reduced Salary
1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

If they don't take a top QB this year, the fanbase will want to tank the season and hope that Jake Fromm declares.

Fromm had a very nice true freshman season but he has a long ways to go.

32 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What is wrong with you? 

Your posts are #1 on my annoying list and that’s tough to do around here. Congrats and 

#blocked

Starting to think that’s just his weird personality, and that he isn’t even aware he sounds that way.

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

really?  age issue?  I thought it was 2 years of college ball?  Or is it 3.  I can't remember!!!!

It’s 3 years of college. Regardless of whether they  play or RS as a freshman (obviously he played)

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, jmc12290 said:

He's getting a second chance.  But his first chance hasn't borne him out to being anything close to a dependable #3.

I guess you missed the he was injured all year part? He toughed  it out..took the needle every week because we were so thin at the flanker spot..almost NY Giants type thin.and to label him as a 6th on the depth chart is just plain silly..you don't just toss away a second round pick with only one year under his belt as if he was yesterday's news...

16 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I guess you missed the he was injured all year part? He toughed  it out..took the needle every week because we were so thin at the flanker spot..almost NY Giants type thin.and to label him as a 6th on the depth chart is just plain silly..you don't just toss away a second round pick with only one year under his belt as if he was yesterday's news...

Who is tossing him away?

He was really really bad last year.  I hope he gets better.  He's not easily cut bc of his draft slot anyway.

3 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

If I'm going all in on a franchise QB, and I want to sign a DT with declining production, a WR who will want to be paid like a #2 and a DE who WON'T have Brandon Graham and Fletcher Cox commanding double teams to be "role players," then I would expect them to put up worthwhile production.  Otherwise, it's just another failed, wasted free agent signing.

I am wondering if anyone has asked you what you would actually do to improve the team

Ok Im asking