Difference between Jackson and Taylor

13 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Keep in mind that I totally agree with the first part of you comment.. 

BUT.

Why are you even bringing up skin color? Why are you choosing this topic to bring race into the conversation? 

RACIAL comments have no room on these forums.. they really don't. Why even mention race? what point are you trying to prove? you think the majority care if you are white, black, purple, pink, gold, red?

You say this has nothing to do with race yet YOU SAID IT!

Pretty pathetic if you ask me and I highly suggest you edit your post..

and by the way.. EVERYONE on earth are men/woman of color......

Enough said.

I’m sorry everyone. I must reply.

I pointed out skin color because it’s been mentioned on this board numerous times in rebuttals that skin color is a reason to compare. I wanted to qualify my statement otherwise.

you then chastise me about this and point out that all people are of color. This is true,but,you have no idea who you speaking to.

i am a man who was raised in the 60s, where we were referred to as “colored” and “people of color.”

Then you chastise another poster incorrectly using the words “race card.”

Get off your politically correct high horse. You have no idea what I’ve been through in my life with regards to race.

You have no business harassing me about this topic at all.

Here are the facts.

Tyrod is mostly a one read QB who runs when his receiver isn’t open

Jackson is a one read QB who runs when his receiver isn’t open, PERIOD,Got it?

A person compares both and they are a racist,a person qualifies their comparison to state race isn’t an issue and your a racist.

Are you a millennial?

8 minutes ago, dlonce said:

I pointed out skin color because it’s been mentioned on this board numerous times in rebuttals that skin color is a reason to compare. I wanted to qualify my statement otherwise.

you then chastise me about this and point out that all people are of color. This is true,but,you have no idea who you speaking to.

i am a man who was raised in the 60s, where we were referred to as “colored” and “people of color.”

Get off your politically correct high horse. You have no idea what I’ve been through in my life with regards to race.

Here are the facts.

A person compares both and they are a racist,a person qualifies their comparison to state race isn’t an issue and your a racist.

Are you a millennial?

That’s not what Jackson is at all

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, dlonce said:

Here are the facts.

Are you a millennial?

I'm with you on everything else. Except for Jackson being a one read QB... I think he's more then that. 

I saw Jackson make the best college throw of the year, but I’m not sure if he didn’t over throw the underneath guy and it happened to split the defenders in the end zone to hit the deep guy. Hmmmm, hard to say....

17 hours ago, dlonce said:

Here are the facts.

Are you a millennial?

politically correct horse? This isn't the 60's.. Stick to the facts and keep politics and race out of it.

I was born in 69 if you must know and you say "Aperson compares both and they are a racist a person qualifies there comparison to state race isn't and issue and I am a racist" When did I ever bring up race other then to slam you for bringing it up in the first place.. Don't blame me for doing what is right.. You can be politically incorrect and yet keep race out of it. and just cause I compare the 2 makes me an racist? I am not a racist and your an idiot.

17 hours ago, Scorp83 said:

I'm with you on everything else. Except for Jackson being a one read QB... I think he's more then that. 

you would be with him cause you were the other idiot that brought up race in these forums.

Edited by PrimeTime101

17 hours ago, aristocrat said:

That’s not what Jackson is at all

exactly, and anyone who says that does not understand football. Check out Petrino's offense...similar concept wise to NFL, one of the most NFL comparable college offenses actually. 

Why does Jackson have so many rushing yards then? BECAUSE HIS RUNS ARE LARGELY DESIGNED. Not a one-read and then run, or bail out and run all the time type of QB

Louisville has had ZERO offensive talent since Jackson has been in town (no drafted offensive players in that time...in any round...crazy) so he has to be QB and RB, and if there was a way for him to throw the ball to himself, I am sure they would have had them do that too

Edited by PaattMaann

17 hours ago, dlonce said:

Here are the facts.

Are you a millennial?

Except Jackson is in fact NOT a one read QB who runs when his receiver isnt open......which is the whole point.  Im not going to get into race frankly it has no place in the discussion at all.....I take exception to the stereotype of PLAYING STYLE

Jackson has the ability to run....this does not mean and it DID NOT mean that he was a one read QB......he stayed in the pocket and ran the patriot offense on a lot of their plays......he is taller then TT by like 3 inches.....he has a cannon for a arm....he through a very large production of passing TD's in college.

People need to go back and rethink what they are seeing and come correct the right way for the debate.

17 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

Jackson = Tyrod. Both have same amount of Post season Touchdown passes. Both belong in CFL.

Such an absolute lazy take

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

If anybody watched Joe B on CH 7 last night he said he thinks this will be our pick..he,just like Sal C,are one of the few who really do know what goes on inside the OBD walls.

I'm thinking the plan is trade for Foles who'd be the 2018 starter, and draft Jackson who'd start the following year. Of course Jackson would also be involved in some creative situational packages this season.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

I'm thinking the plan is trade for Foles who'd be the 2018 starter, and draft Jackson who'd start the following year. Of course Jackson would also be involved in some creative situational packages this season.

Yes sir..this is why I've been saying the odds of Taylor being the starter are not as low as many want to think.

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

More brilliant stuff fro

Do tell us ......why are they the same?

Cannot move thru progressions, one or two reads than use your feet. You win with pocket passers not "athletic" quarterbacks who cannot make critical throws.

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Both players are black which means their games are nearly identical.

Years of QB analysis taught me that neat time saving trick.

I think your onto something here......at least Tatonka thinks so

7 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Cannot move thru progressions, one or two reads than use your feet. You win with pocket passers not "athletic" quarterbacks who cannot make critical throws.

LOL

Im sure you pulled that off of someones blog......you certainly didnt come up with it yourself.......and like most who sound stupid when their stereotype takes you would be wrong.

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I think your onto something here......at least Tatonka thinks so

LOL

Im sure you pulled that off of someones blog......you certainly didnt come up with it yourself.......and like most who sound stupid when their stereotype takes you would be wrong.

Does not take a genius to figure it out, just watch the tape. You do know how to use YouTube right?

Just now, Tatonka68 said:

Does not take a genius to figure it out, just watch the tape. You do know how to use YouTube right?

We are both watching the same film....we are seeing different things

Because you are stereo typing and already have something against him that much is obvious.   It doesnt matter that he threw for most of his scores and really doesnt leave the pocket except as last resort and his running comes from designed runs

It does not matter that he runs a patriot concept offense....you know cuz he is athletic and reasons

but hey....carry on

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

We are both watching the same film....we are seeing different things

Because you are stereo typing and already have something against him that much is obvious.   It doesnt matter that he threw for most of his scores and really doesnt leave the pocket except as last resort and his running comes from designed runs

It does not matter that he runs a patriot concept offense....you know cuz he is athletic and reasons

but hey....carry on

Why are you stereo Typing ME? I like Deshaun Watson, He is a pocket passer and Bills should of drafted him. Jackson is NOT a NFL caliber QB.  Do have a man crush or something? Jackson is a BUST.