Poor, poor Minkah Fitzpatrick

1 minute ago, Like A Mofo said:

I wouldn't.  I really think Cleveland is poised to turn this thing around quick. In fact I wouldn't be shocked if Cleveland makes the playoffs before Buffalo does again.

Once they get rid of Hue and Gregg they may have a chance 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Once they get rid of Hue and Gregg they may have a chance 

Yeah no kidding.

With all these draft picks the past few years and such poorly ranked offense and defense, it has to be the coaching.

This new GM has to be another boob to keep the worst HC in NFL history.

Just now, Dalton said:

I will give you a layup for post 10,000 - what is that based on?  They have had and this year have quantity - they need quality.

10,000  woo  hoo....sound the trumpets....lol

I just think they can get great value by trading out.....even with Denver...or jets, bills...or any QB needy team

15 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

I wouldn't.  I really think Cleveland is poised to turn this thing around quick. In fact I wouldn't be shocked if Cleveland makes the playoffs before Buffalo does again.

we heard this two years ago, we heard this last year...broken record 

Cleveland will always be poised to turn it around lol

(I do agree that they are closer to being 8-8 than 0-16 this upcoming year though)

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Yeah no kidding.

With all these draft picks the past few years and such poorly ranked offense and defense, it has to be the coaching.

This new GM has to be another boob to keep the worst HC in NFL history.

I think he wanted to get rid of him but Haslam squashed it. He will be gone by week 4 if they are oh-fer

2 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

There is still so much to happen and things are going to change like crazy after the combines, pro days, and free agency.

I definitely wouldn’t be surprised if they took him, but it’s still so early 

I love this player so much. I hate to see talent wasted but especially when it’s a guy of such character. Anywhere with a DC who isn’t an incompetent Dbag who acts like he’s somehow above criticism when he’s playing a FS in my backyard week after week. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I love this player so much. I hate to see talent wasted but especially when it’s a guy of such character. Anywhere with a DC who isn’t an incompetent Dbag who acts like he’s somehow above criticism when he’s playing a FS in my backyard week after week. 

Haha agreed. He does seem like he’s a very good kid.

Im also hoping he doesn’t get stuck in Cleveland 

3 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Haha agreed. He does seem like he’s a very good kid.

Im also hoping he doesn’t get stuck in Cleveland 

If only it was the Cleveland team that had Pettine, Kyle Shanahan and John Defelippo... seems so long ago. They should have tried to make that work a bit longer...

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think he’s a lock to the Browns at 4. Such a waste.

Must be difficult to maintain that bravado even after losing every game.

Wow. Williams sure loves him some Williams. I have zero hope for that team until they send him and Hue A packing. If Jabril would make a good intern, Williams would make a good housewife.