Interesting Tyrod Stat from Mike Rodak

to the first  -  it means little when you compare the Total TD's thrown.  34 to 14 

I broke this down in one of the Lets Keep Tyrod threads 

#25  Tyrod Taylor.   yeah out of 32 teams 

to the latter 

I've commented on his 4th QRT stats as being bad for a long while 

the truth does hurt   

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

This isn't a positive Taylor thread. You can calm down. 

I was not supporting TT in any way.        Maybe you should calm down.  

I added more to support my stance (as if it needed it) 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Sad 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I just watched her inhale a slice of pizza on GMFB

pic's or you're fibbing   ;)   (crap I missed it) 

1 minute ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

So, when he has to be a QB and lead the team he fails worse then every other QB not named Ryan Fitzpatrick.

So, make him play QB with the game on the line.

the dichotomy  of Tyrod Taylor.   

• Haha (+1) 1

The Jax game really said it all for me.    

I know Benjamin was an idiot for pushing off and backing us up on 1st n goal at the 1, and Clay dropped an easy throw etc.   But we know Jax pass defense was overrated (niners and Steelers shredded them for over 40 points late season) and we could only muster 3 points.   

Throw all the stats in the world at me, I don't care,  three points and 134 yards passing is ridiculous.  It wasn't like we had no run game or were playing from behind.   You can't excuse that.

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Pbomb said:

Some more good numbers for tyrod

THESE are the stats I found most telling. They're Tyrod in a nutshell: Good enough to start, good enough to keep you in a game as long as your defense and running game are humming. Will make some spectacular plays with his legs and his arm....BUT....when it's crunch time, and the game hangs in the balance he's well below average. For that very reason, it is time for the Bills to turn the page once and for all. 

I wish I could just send a screenshot of these stats to every clueless national media pundit who thinks Tyrod gets a raw deal or that Bills fans are crazy for wanting to move on from him.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Pbomb said:

[

But yet there are fans happy about giving him 6mill of our cap space in the hope we can get a 5th or 6th rd pick? A. Who will trade for Tyrod?  B. Is a late pick worth 6 mill in cap?  C. Why not just move on as we should?

These stats are flat out pathetic.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1