Jennifer Aniston getting divorced

\GoBillsInDallas/

On 2018-02-16 at 5:51 AM, teef said:

this 1000 times over.  i would had being bothered every time i leave the house.  i can't even stand it when someone recognizes me at the gym or wegmans, and i'm a nobody.

I’m sure the turnover at the gym is enough that nobody recognizes you every January 2nd when you go.

On 2/16/2018 at 8:19 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

Christie Brinkley has been divorced 4 times.  Have the men left her or she left the men?

Several men have left Aniston.  I believe the men have left her?

Brinkley left Billy Joel after surviving a plane crash, for a guy with whom she survived the plane crash, and who's marriage proposal she accepted while still married to Joel.  Because of course you met your true love in a plane crash and should throw away your marriage.  Then she left that guy a year later.

So she left at least two of her four husbands.  Pretty sure Christie's a little bit crazy.  I'd still hit it.

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Brinkley left Billy Joel after surviving a plane crash, for a guy with whom she survived the plane crash, and who's marriage proposal she accepted while still married to Joel.  Because of course you met your true love in a plane crash and should throw away your marriage.  Then she left that guy a year later.

So she left at least two of her four husbands.  Pretty sure Christie's a little bit crazy.  I'd still hit it.

Like when Larry David’s wife left him on the show.

10 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I’m sure the turnover at the gym is enough that nobody recognizes you every January 2nd when you go.

i realize that this is your way of baiting me into posting shirtless pics.  isn't it easier just to ask?  we're both adults here.