Canadian Serial Killer Santa Claus

/dev/null

The guy was a landscaper in the GTA area (Toronto), had a family and his own landscaping business.

Apparently he may have had relationships with men in the gay community in Toronto, killed them, and hid the bodies in large planters that he would use on his landscaping jobs. Theres a house right now where he stored alot of his business equipment at in return for landscape work on the property that the police have now taken over and started diggin up because they believe he also buried bodies in this yard, They have charged him with 6 deaths at this time and that could go up.

They haven't brought it up much on the news here, but also they say he had worked in the past as a mall Santa

Pretty f***d up, but also a smart cover with the landscape business, no one ever questions a landscaper digging holes or using a wood chipper.

unlike the other guys that used an incinerator to dispose of atleast 2 bodies (one was a former girlfriend, the other a guy they kidnapped while they were test driving his truck he was selling online. The one guy was from a wealthy family with some farm land and he had purchased an incinerator that he was going to use to dispose of animal carcass'

They also believe he killed his father too 

On 2/13/2018 at 8:01 AM, dickleyjones said:

i went to high school with Tim Bosma, who was killed for no reason other than being alone with his truck.  Thankfully those two and this newest guy shall never see freedom again.

there is some terrible evil in this world.

I saw the Fifth Estate story on Tim.  The guy that killed him was total evil.    The total randomness of the event makes the story beyond scary.

I happened to find that story on a Kodi channel with a lot of other documentaries.  The Fifth Estate is a first rate program.

On 2/12/2018 at 8:51 PM, Jauronimo said:

Rumor is that the killer is actually Rob Ford.  He staged his death, worked as a santa for a few years while plotting his revenge. 

rob-ford-seen-gesturing-during-special-c

Ha....i forgot about that pisser. I remember the video of him kicking a soccer ball about 100 mph at a goalie who couldn't have been morenthan 10 years old.

13 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Ha....i forgot about that pisser. I remember the video of him kicking a soccer ball about 100 mph at a goalie who couldn't have been morenthan 10 years old.

Creepiest moment since Flutie threw a football at his son to show us what we already knew was going to happen.....

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 1:13 AM, apuszczalowski said:

The guy was a landscaper in the GTA area (Toronto), had a family and his own landscaping business.

Apparently he may have had relationships with men in the gay community in Toronto, killed them, and hid the bodies in large planters that he would use on his landscaping jobs. Theres a house right now where he stored alot of his business equipment at in return for landscape work on the property that the police have now taken over and started diggin up because they believe he also buried bodies in this yard, They have charged him with 6 deaths at this time and that could go up.

They haven't brought it up much on the news here, but also they say he had worked in the past as a mall Santa

Pretty f***d up, but also a smart cover with the landscape business, no one ever questions a landscaper digging holes or using a wood chipper.

unlike the other guys that used an incinerator to dispose of atleast 2 bodies (one was a former girlfriend, the other a guy they kidnapped while they were test driving his truck he was selling online. The one guy was from a wealthy family with some farm land and he had purchased an incinerator that he was going to use to dispose of animal carcass'

That was the Tim Bosma saga.

I was doing some roof work on one of the hangers at the Waterloo-Wellington airport, not more than a stones throw away from the hanger warehouse that the guy stored all of the stolen goods that he scammed from people online.

We were all their the day that the cops raided the hanger looking for clues about what had ever happened to Bosma (that was before they figured out that he was fried to a crisp) and we watched the whole thing go down from a birds eye view.

My god, you should have seen what they pulled out of that hanger............cars, trucks, boats, ATV's, motorcycles, etc.

On 2/13/2018 at 1:13 AM, apuszczalowski said:

Sounds like Jeffrey Dahmer of the North. At least he didn't eat anyone. That would be really weird.