Video of Boston Bar filled with sad Patriots Fans

wagon127

God this makes me happy. 

There is only a finite of happiness in this world and you got to get yours by taking it from other people....and taking it from Pats fans is extremely gratifying.

I just hope the Pats end up sucking for the next 5 decades once the empire collapses.

4 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

If that happened, those bars would be out of business. They don't have the mental fortitude to endure such pain after having so much success. 

Eh, they sucked the hind tit for the better part of 40 years...  They will figure it out.

2 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

That was the older fans. I just can't imagine the millennial fans being able to endure it. 

True. The millennial fan base is the one that's unbearable because you know their faith has never been tested

Just now, VaMilBill said:

True. The millennial fan base is the one that's unbearable because you know their faith has never been tested

They're the worst. I know several older Pats fans from Boston and I can actually talk to them without any issues. The millennial Pats fans make me cringe and despise them even more so. I'm a millennial myself but my teams have mostly sucked for my entire life so I'm used to it.