Halftime Show

Buffalo716

18 minutes ago, Schmuggs said:

This was almost as good as the Blacked eyed peas. 

It was !@#$ing gold. Gold Jerry. Gold 

I was excited about the Black Eyed Peas that year....and thought it was terrible.  I think the music feed was out of sync that year and a iffy performance.

17 minutes ago, Manther said:

I am forty.  I thought it was great!  I think JT is such a great entertainer.  Singing, dancing, acting....pure entertainer....and I thought he did just that!!

I really liked it!!

Get out of here

1 hour ago, Schmuggs said:

Timberlake is a pure entertainer. Great Half Time Show. This guy is a legend. 

Fits the NFL perfectly. 

Really appreciate your Leroi connection just hope this is sarcasm. If you are young no problem.

8 minutes ago, ALF said:

Really appreciate your Leroi connection just hope this is sarcasm. If you are young no problem.

What the !@#$ is that supposed to mean?

You control what people like?  Hope you’re not married. 

If you are old, get wise. 

Edited by Schmuggs

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

What do you guys think of JT? 

Timberlake is uber talented. Grant it most of the show was lip synced, but that's because they leave nothing to chance in a massive production like Super Bowl Halftime. I loved it, but I think Prince was still the best, and U2 right behind.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Timberlake is uber talented. Grant it most of the show was lip synced, but that's because they leave nothing to chance in a massive production like Super Bowl Halftime. I loved it, but I think Prince was still the best, and U2 right behind.

I cannot argue that JT is immensely talented. He is a true entertainer (singing , dancing, charisma )

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1