Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Bad enough you posted this gargantuan titanopost once...but twice?  

It's desirable that he post it frequently.

Greg has a unique ability to communicate and explain the depth of his ideas in an inviting and generally non-combative way, which lends him the ability to win the minds of the truly inquisitive and intellectually honest.

I believe he's reaching people, and his mission is of vital importance.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: People are scared of what Nunes is going to say about his DOJ meeting today: 

This is fake news, btw. 

wx0DRWcm.jpg

Nunes wants to get to the truth, so I guess that is against the law to the REAL obstructionists.

It’s worth noting again that DOJ deliberately leaked to the Washington Post specific biographical and professional information that could publicly identify and endanger its “top secret” source while pretending it wanted only to protect the source.

Dc4jtu3XkAAJgVL.jpg.........................Dc4jtupX4AMTmEk.jpg

Let's hear from Rep. Schiff.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/about-that-fbi-source-1525992611

Now we're moving from speculation about plants inside to the campaign, to confirmation... so who are the most likely suspects? Here's my list: 

1. Dr. Stefan Halpner

Dctno1gWsAAjnxH.jpg

-Covered in depth in the Hakluyt post. Ticks all of the boxes of what we know of the "spy". He wasn't a campaign member, but he met with all the "controversial" members including: Flynn, Papadapoulos, Page, and Manafort -  and he has been interviewed by Mueller's team. 

- Brennan went to London and met with (redacted) before he began pushing the dossier. It's likely he met with Hakluyt, and possible it was through them that Halpner became a cut-out for the operation.

- If it's Halpner (and make no mistake, he played a role in this), that ties in MI6, Hakluyt, Russia, the FBI CID and CIA all working together to rig our election. Think about the ramifications of this revelation, this is bigger than any of the allegations of Trump/Russia collusion. This is active collusion with two government intelligence services...

2. Carter Page

image.jpeg.ebd9e99f226adeecf6726a63bd03e3b1.jpeg

- Has a history of working with the FBI as an undercover informant before, in fact was held in high regard by the FBI right up until they named him as a foreign agent and got the FISA in October of '16. 

- Former ONI, fluent in Russian, and much smarter/more capable than he comes off on TV (which is schtick). 

- He's still walking around free, despite having a Title I warrant on him. 

- Used to work for the Clintons

3. George Papadapoulos

image.jpeg.f4b9d358ba428c22c57981c894f97d87.jpeg

- Strongest evidence is the sealed court hearing after his arrest where he was (likely) given a wire to wear while being ordered to remain away from any Trump members. Which begs the question, who was he wearing a wire for?

- Strong connections to Manafort and the Clinton camp. 

Other possibilities, but less likely:

Paul Manafort

image.jpeg.6839e39ba7da7610debb088390e7032c.jpeg

- Based on his legal fight, it's unlikely Manafort was an FBI plant. It's been my contention (and I still hold to it) that he was a Podesta/Clinton plant. This approach would make sense, they'd have multiple moles/spies from multiple places to provide redundancy and reliability on the witness stand. 

Rick Gates

image.jpeg.39cfcfcf9c9e0d8dd3b2dea7ab248ba9.jpeg

- Same as Paul, Gates is a likely plant though not from the FBI-CID or CIA. 

Good breakdown of Halpner as the spy:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/05/11/the-insurance-policy-the-ec-the-2016-fbi-counterintel-operation-and-the-mysterious-informant-who-originated-brennans-ec/

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, njbuff said:

When is this darn report coming out so we can end the speculation of all this?

just around the corner.... hold your breath, Hillary will soon be coronated to President

Just now, njbuff said:

When is this darn report coming out so we can end the speculation of all this?

They keep pushing it back because they keep finding more criminality that needs to be referred to Huber/Sessions and their grand juries before it can be released. Last week Sara Carter said it was 3 weeks out. I've given up predicting a date because I expected it in February (ha) - but it's coming. 

We saw, for example, how in depth the OIG report on McCabe was (40+ pages) - and that was just a one-off. The upcoming report(s) are over 1.2 million pages and will cover a ton of ground. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They keep pushing it back because they keep finding more criminality that needs to be referred to Huber/Sessions and their grand juries before it can be released. Last week Sara Carter said it was 3 weeks out. I've given up predicting a date because I expected it in February (ha) - but it's coming. 

We saw, for example, how in depth the OIG report on McCabe was (40+ pages) - and that was just a one-off. The upcoming report(s) are over 1.2 million pages and will cover a ton of ground. 

Probably 98% redacted.

Just now, njbuff said:

Probably 98% redacted.

I think some will definitely be redacted - especially some of the more explosive, international elements - but I think there will be enough unredacted to make the point. If not, expect 45 to use his powers to declassify a ton of it. 

What we are uncovering is a coup attempt that allied with foreign intelligence services, including the UK and Russia, and exploited the USIC's most invasive tools of surveillance. That's the kind of thing where examples need to be made, high up examples, otherwise it's just going to happen again and again. I know people scoff at the notion of someone as high up as Comey, Lynch, Holder, or Brennan being held accountable (and they might be right), but someone high up (or multiple higher ups) need to be made an extreme example to assure this never happens again. 

Whoever gets a pass in terms of public prosecution or indictments, I suspect, will be meeting an untimely end in an 'accident'. 

There will be a heavy price paid by the conspirators. I can almost guarantee it. 

Dc7lyuOW0AEAg0-.jpg