Nunes Memo to be Released

Transparency! Intelligence Committee Democrats WON’T publicly release their memo; Republicans will

Here's the Left's stategy;  Mislead, misdirect, oversell, undersell, spin........................with the willing media.

Setting expectations: Rep. Ted Lieu says the Nunes FISA memo is like Al Capone’s vault...................nothing's there

There is absolutely no piece of paper like this stupid memo Devin Nunes is blabbing about that changes the fact dozens of Trump team members were in direct contact Russians during the campaign, transition & while in the White House. Anyone saying “release the memo” is a traitor.

LOL.....................doesn't that sound familiar.................like every lefty lemming on this board

Trey Gowdy: If you’re interested in the dossier, who paid for it, and Christopher Steele’s relationship with Hillary Clinton – you’ll want this memo to come out

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

dozens of Trump team members were in direct contact Russians during the campaign, transition & while in the White House

Yeah...uh, that last one?  Are we really going to complain that the administration in power is talking to foreign countries????  :wallbash:

Going to be interesting to see what was so explosive about the contents of the memo.  It has to be more than just the dossier being used to get FISA warrants on Carter Page -- isn't that already known? Nobody reacted with "shakes our democracy to the core" at the time. 

6 minutes ago, snafu said:

Going to be interesting to see what was so explosive about the contents of the memo.  It has to be more than just the dossier being used to get FISA warrants on Carter Page -- isn't that already known? Nobody reacted with "shakes our democracy to the core" at the time. 

Because they assumed the FISA was gotten legally based on sound intelligence. If the memo proves it was given based on unproven and uncorroborated evidence passed off as corroborated evidence by the FBI and CIA then that's a whole different conversation. 

If it's unredacted - which it supposedly will be - then I expect to see names named not just inside the FBI/DOJ but inside the USIC itself (Brennan/Clapper). 

Remember too what the memo is based upon. It's not Nunes' evidence. It's evidence presented TO Nunes by Rodgers and DNI Coats. That means raw SIGINT - shown to him legally. (refer back to the Flynn-Leak Killer theory I posted back when Flynn plead guilty). 

But perhaps it also is about which US citizens (other then Page) they were trying to claim were foreign agents acting on behalf of a foreign government -- you know, like a puppet.   I'm purely speculating.

Edited by snafu

18 minutes ago, snafu said:

If the memo says what I believe it does, it means that our government was opperating as a banana republic, attempting to hold fraudulent elections, all while assuring the people that we hold free and fair elections and subscribe to self-determination, the key to a free society.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

If the memo says what I believe it does, it means that our government was opperating as a banana republic, attempting to hold fraudulent elections, all while assuring the people that we hold free and fair elections and subscribe to self-determination, the key to a free society.

You mean, we actually live in a cave?!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The memo will open this door, I agree - but I think you're really going to get what you're looking for when Horowitz's report hits. That's the one that's going to blow open years of abuse.

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nice timing! Trump administration refuses to impose sanctions on Russia. Putin gets what he wants 

tree-squirrel.jpg

21 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah...uh, that last one?  Are we really going to complain that the administration in power is talking to foreign countries????  :wallbash:

Not to repeat myself Tom, but "they got nothing else"....................they can fool the lemmings with that B.S., so they keep using it.

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

Fantastic.  Mostly I'm looking forward to the stories that the leftist media will run to deflect from this. 

Purging the FBI won't work. Trump is paying off Putin by ignoring the sanctions just like he paid off Stormy Daniels. 

But what is the game plan here for the FBI and the Clintons?

there is no war like Nam with heavy counterintelligence

there is no Cold War also with heavy cointell

Requirements 

there is no US-based terrorist movement bombing government and military and university buildings daily

This is all just to.... what???  

The US government is not seeking the overt overthrow of foreign government by assassination or coup currently 

what is is this for???

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

This memo had better be buttoned up from top-to-bottom cause if there’s a loose thread they are gonna pull it apart so quick. 

The memo isn't the end all be all.

It's just the start. 

But it'll still be torn apart (or tried to be torn apart) regardless of its authenticity or air tightness. There's an entire industry that's just spent the last year drip feeding a narrative to its customers that is now blowing up in their faces. There will be spin. It's already started - from both the left and right (as seen in the recent WSJ op-ed). 

It just won't matter. 

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

What's the political play here to be tied in with the state of the union?

Best I can see is Trump throws out harsh words tonight daring a Democrat response only to B word slap them with the memo tomorrow.

his Inaugural Speech was a bit harsh and aggressive, so I would like a repeat of that

i expect he will reach out to the Dems to try to work together, hopefully making crossies behind his back....