Nunes Memo to be Released

21 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Senate committee is the swampiest on the Hill. Nothing will come from their investigation.

There's a reason I focus on Horowitz, Grassley, Nunes and Graham. 

Yes, and oddly we are supposed to be upset that it was leaked more than what was leaked. We are to be upset someone gave us info that said the election was rigged, not that Obama and co rigged it. 

A Deep Dive into Aluminum and Grassley's latest letter to State and DHS:

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-28 CEG to State +DHS (Deripaska visa records).pdf

DXREhJKWkAAdOBe.jpg

DXREhJMX4AAa9RH.jpg

Deripaska - whose ties to organized crime (Russian mob) prevented him from being able to attain a visa - hired Waldman to magically obtain a diplomatic passport. Waldman, we know from Warner's texts, also knows Steele.

But perhaps the most fascinating twist is Waldman - aka Endeavor Group - revealed in FARA paperwork that he would be working with Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov. Meaning, once again we see REAL Russian collusion, though it's not with Trump. It's with the Senate committee head Mark Warner. 

DXRFuIkUMAAQvri.jpg

DXRFuIkV4AAWiXu.jpg

Reminder, Warner made $6 million from Russian own Yandex in 2012:

DXRHjx3WkAA1elw.jpg

And, here's a clip of the Warner texts that prompted Grassley's questions:

DXRIT47U8AIZiPi.jpg

Remember the rule: Grassley isn't asking questions he doesn't already have the answers to in these letters. He has the evidence already, this is an attempt to pin them down. 

But wait, there's more! 

Viktor Vekselberg is another Russian oligarch you're likely to hear about soon. Vekselberg's estimated worth is $16b while Deripaska clocks in at $7b. Vekselberg was a Deripaska rival whose company SUAL was competing with Deripaska's RUSAL - both aluminium producers

How they became rivals is a long, long story worth digging into - but before they fell out, the two oligarchs merged their companies in 2007 along with a third corporate partner: GLENCORE, a Marc Rich company. Yes, the SAME Marc Rich who was pardoned by Clinton on his last day and the same company where Dan Gertler was working before he was included in 45's EO of 12/21/17 ( https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/ ). 

In 2008 the economy melted down and suddenly Deripaska and Vekselberg required a loan from a Putin bank to keep RUSAL in Russian hands. Vekselberg wanted out. Deripaska controlled board decisions and had suspended all dividend payments.

Deripaska was also looking for a way out. He made an audacious bid to buy the German car company Opel in 2008/2009. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/retire-us-opel-russia-deripaska/oleg-deripaska-passenger-on-russias-opel-journey-idUSTRE5515FA20090602

This was a sale that Germany's Merkel and Putin also wanted to see happen and which Deripaska paid BIG MONEY to the Clinton Foundation to assure its safe passage...

https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2016/09/john-helmer-did-hillary-clinton-take-money-from-russia-oligarch-oleg-deripaska-for-a-favor-in-the-general-motors-opel-deal.html

But Clinton blocked the sale. Why? 

Because at the same time, the Clintons were also being paid by someone else to oppose the deal. Someone who wanted to destroy Oleg Deripaska: Victor Vekselberg.

How? It's complicated but millions of dollars were diverted from the Russian funds provided by Rusnano, a Putin owned company, which ended up in a bank account controlled by the Clinton Foundation. Those funds had been allocated to the Skolvoko project... which was controlled by?

None other than Viktor Vekselberg. He paid the Clitnons to damage Deripaska. That's how far the Clinton circle had mired themselves in Putin's Russia. Don't believe it? 

Just after Uranium One went through CFIUS in 2011, an American joins the board of a small energy company called Joule Unlimited. Two months after he joined, Putin poured some $35 million into the company. Happy days! Again the funds came from Rusnano - a Russian government investment fund started in 2007 by Putin himself. Who was the American citizen? 

This "man":

DXRR-9WVoAAIYN9.jpg

Who do we also know were working for Putin during this time period in 2011? Why, none other than Paul Manafort and Tony Podesta. 

Who is investigating these two right now? 

image.jpeg.3aca358698bf6efe50044809002f986d.jpeg

Are you starting to see what's really happening behind the scenes, folks? 

Ignore the noise and distraction. Focus on what's REALLY going on. Mueller is uncovering a scandal the likes of which very few people can comprehend. The Clintons were being paid by Putin himself. THAT'S what's going to come out in the wash. Trump (imo) tasked Mueller with perhaps the most important investigation in US history. The money laundering scheme alone are vastly complex and all point back in one direction:

Image result for bill and hillary waving

This is why Trump is targeting Putin's oligarchs and targeting aluminium. It's all connected. He's going to squeeze Putin hard. As for the Clintons and Podestas? Their punishment will be public and epic to assure nothing like this ever happens again. 

This is a good article (from a site I usually ignore) that supplements this post nicely: 

https://m.theepochtimes.com/manafort-case-may-lead-back-to-podesta-brothers-russian-uranium-and-muellers-role-as-fbi-chief_2345750.html

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/30/2018 at 1:22 PM, TakeYouToTasker said:

He's probably the most politically adept person I've ever seen.

He took on, and soundly defeated, two political Dynasties, both major political parties, and the Chicago political machine whike the election was being rigged against him.  Then survived a coup attempt complete with massive disinformation campaign waged by our own intelligence agencies using a complicit media; and mastered a new medium of communicating directly with the public to his direct advantage even though the owners of that medium were also complicit in the deception.

it's been incredible to watch.  You all know my history here in regards to my positions on the President, but I am now revising those positions to say the following:  Donald Trump seems to be exactly the President we needed in these times.  I don't believe he was a great man at the time he entered into office, but he certainly seems to be answering History's bell, and if he continues on this arch may finish in the pantheon of leadership standing shoulder to shoulder with men like Washington.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ahhhh. Ha.

There is A LOT of comedy in this thread. It is... spectacular.

Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF

I have to give Trump some credit. This whole Nunes/Horwitz/McCabe/Comey/Deep State conspiracy is proof that he can literally sell a sh*t-sandwich to his base and they will eat it up and ask for more. Then again, why only give Trump the credit? That same base is regularly swindled by all sorts of nihilistic merchants. 

Don't mind me. Keep heading down this road, Rhino!! Don't worry if it looks like you're heading off a cliff, that's what they want you to think — it's actually an invisible bridge that only special you can see! Art of War! Keep going!!

lolllll

Edited by LA Grant
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ahhhh. Ha.

I have to give Trump some credit. This whole Nunes/Horwitz/McCabe/Comey/Deep State conspiracy is proof that he can literally sell a sh*t-sandwich to his base and they will eat it up and ask for more. Then again, why only give Trump the credit? That same base is regularly swindled by all sorts of nihilistic merchants. 

Don't mind me. Keep heading down this road, Rhino!! Don't worry if it looks like you're heading off a cliff, that's what they want you to think — it's actually an invisible bridge that only special you can see! Art of War! Keep going!!

lolllll

Another one bites the dust.

Edited by OJABBA

4 hours ago, LA Grant said:

lolllll

And his supporters on here would be arguing that sh it sandwiches are healthy! 

5 hours ago, LA Grant said:

lolllll

Let's play for a minute:

I am open to the possibility that DR is off base (though I do find the evidence he has been presenting to be compelling, and I'm not at all sure why you find it so hard to believe that these same players would attempt to rig a federal election given the common knowledge that they rigged their own primary).

I've been curious what the leftists will do once the indictments start rolling out if he is right.  That sea level change would be Earth shattering for people holding your political leanings.  The Democratic Party would be decimated. Probably disbanded, as the brand would be irretrievably damaged.  The big government advocates would have lost their argument for around another 100 years.  How would you advocate for it?  "Government just big enough to undermine free and fair elections?"  Never mind the implication for gun control efforts.  Those would all be completely dead on arrival, and the messengers shot. (figuratively, of course)  You can't make a gun control argument against the need to defend yourself against a tyrannical government in the wake of a palace coup.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, LA Grant said:

lolllll

Drive by pot shot completely devoid of substance. If it's such a **** sandwich I'm sure you can easily disprove my theory with real evidence and facts, right? I've never been one to run from a challenge, so by all means challenge me and my theory. Let's hear what evidence and facts make you confident enough that my theory is wrong to laugh and post this.

You do have evidence right? You're not just parroting partisan talking points because you've sold your own free thinking out to the partisan media, surely. So let's have it. Explain to me where my theory falters. 

I'll wait...

And as we wait, ask yourself this: What does the fool do when he hears the truth?

He laughs. 

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Drive by pot shot completely devoid of substance. If it's such a **** sandwich I'm sure you can easily disprove my theory with real evidence and facts, right? I've never been one to run from a challenge, so by all means challenge me and my theory. Let's hear what evidence and facts make you confident enough that my theory is wrong to laugh and post this.

You do have evidence right? You're not just parroting partisan talking points because you've sold your own free thinking out to the partisan media, surely. So let's have it. Explain to me where my theory falters. 

I'll wait...

And as we wait, ask yourself this: What does the fool do when he hears the truth?

He laughs. 

Dissect this when you're ready

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/03/12/christopher-steele-the-man-behind-the-trump-dossier

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'll wait...

He laughs. 

They don't have facts, they have "feelings". They get a tingle up their leg that let's them know when the truth is being told. They're special like that.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'll wait...

He laughs. 

25s1yg.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Edited by Boyst62
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, garybusey said:

It adds plenty that has yet to be reported.

Does it, in any way, address the fact that Steele never set foot inside Russia during the compilation of the dossier? Or does it address in anyway that the entire dossier was constructed based on third party hearsay rather than first hand witness testimony? 

If not, then it's irrelevant to the discussion. Why? Because we know, from Steele's own court testimony, that the two points outlined above happened. He never went to Russia. He never spoke with primary sources. He took down stories told to him by Russian agents which THEY claim to have over heard. 

That's the key point. And it cuts through all the partisan noise on this topic. For a FISA warrant to be approved, the evidence submitted to the court must be verified. Steele's background or track record is irrelevant in terms of determining whether the evidence he collected meets that standard because he didn't witness anything. Thus, the dossier clearly does not meet this standard. 

The FBI and DOJ knew this, and hid it from the court - as well as neglecting to inform the court they fired Steele for lying to them about talking with the press - something he confirmed in his UK testimony last year. 

So, Steele could be James Bond with a flawless record. He could be Jesus himself - and it would not change the weight of the dossier one bit in terms of the eyes of the court. 

That's the reality. It's unable to be denied by partisan bickering. That standard was never met by Steele's dossier, and we know from McCabe's testimony that without the dossier there would be no FISA. 

That's the ballgame, Gary. There's no arguing against that. 

12 minutes ago, westside said:

They don't have facts, they have "feelings". They get a tingle up their leg that let's them know when the truth is being told. They're special like that.

Yup, like the Memo! 

What a joke. DR and all you clowns yelping about it and it was nothing. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, garybusey said:

It adds plenty that has yet to be reported.

It deftly side steps the truth that Steele was burned in Russia - that's why he left, it wasn't of his own accord. He left because the entire MI6 organization was heavily compromised by the KGB who were misleading Steele and his reports for two years (while the KGB moved from government service into organized crime, stealing the wealth from the Russian people along the way) before they publicly exposed him as a spy. 

This is a deceptive piece of journalism. She's lying to you by omission.

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Does it, in any way, address the fact that Steele never set foot inside Russia during the compilation of the dossier? Or does it address in anyway that the entire dossier was constructed based on third party hearsay rather than first hand witness testimony? 

yes

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

yes

It doesn't do it in an honest way at all. It talks around it - excluding the fact that Steele was used by his own Russian assets to mislead MI6. In other words, he fell victim to a KGB counterintelligence sting. 

That is certainly relevant information in light of how the dossier was compiled, is it not?

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It doesn't do it in an honest way at all. It talks around it - excluding the fact that Steele was used by his own Russian assets to mislead MI6. In other words, he fell victim to a KGB counterintelligence sting. 

That is certainly relevant information in light of how the dossier was compiled, is it not?

Evidence?

3 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Evidence?

Google is your friend.  *(Had to edit this because Google is NOT your friend)* Duckduckgo is your friend. The KGB infiltration of MI6 is legendary. 

There are links to this in other posts I've made over the year about Steele. 

But it's still secondary to this point - which is the ballgame and one you cannot argue:

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If not, then it's irrelevant to the discussion. Why? Because we know, from Steele's own court testimony, that the two points outlined above happened. He never went to Russia. He never spoke with primary sources. He took down stories told to him by Russian agents which THEY claim to have over heard. 

That's the key point. And it cuts through all the partisan noise on this topic. For a FISA warrant to be approved, the evidence submitted to the court must be verified. Steele's background or track record is irrelevant in terms of determining whether the evidence he collected meets that standard because he didn't witness anything. Thus, the dossier clearly does not meet this standard. 

The FBI and DOJ knew this, and hid it from the court - as well as neglecting to inform the court they fired Steele for lying to them about talking with the press - something he confirmed in his UK testimony last year. 

So, Steele could be James Bond with a flawless record. He could be Jesus himself - and it would not change the weight of the dossier one bit in terms of the eyes of the court. 

That's the reality. It's unable to be denied by partisan bickering. That standard was never met by Steele's dossier, and we know from McCabe's testimony that without the dossier there would be no FISA. 

That's the ballgame, Gary. There's no arguing against that. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

Can't wait to see your Pulitzer for wrapping up the ballgame on Steele.

You can't even muster an argument against it, can you? 

Why? 

Because they broke the law, Gary. This isn't a conspiracy. It's provable fact. The way the dossier was constructed does not meet the FISA standards, do you agree?

2 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Why would I argue with you after you said, "That's the ballgame, Gary. There's no arguing against that." 

Arguing with you is tiring enough.

You'll be proven wrong when Steele is never indicted.

You're an autistic savant.

Your level of retardation is not that of tiberius but your level of accidentally stupid is on his level. 

You can't be taken seriously if you simply agree with someone and don't expouse why.  You come off as a contrite cynicql douche

Just now, Boyst62 said:

You're an autistic savant.

Your level of retardation is not that of tiberius but your level of accidentally stupid is on his level. 

You can't be taken seriously if you simply agree with someone and don't expouse why.  You come off as a contrite cynicql douche

Was it 400 photographs?

2 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Why would I argue with you after you said, "That's the ballgame, Gary. There's no arguing against that." 

Arguing with you is tiring enough.

You'll be proven wrong when Steele is never indicted.

It's called a challenge. You talk big, but never back it up with anything. Why is that? Oh, right, because you've got nothing to offer but partisan talking points. You have no interest in discussing this topic honestly, if you did, you'd recognize the point I was making and acknowledge it. 

But you won't acknowledge it because you're either too far gone down the partisan slope to admit a truth that doesn't fit into your partisan box - or you're being dishonest. 

The reality is Steele's dossier is not strong enough to be used as evidence for a FISA warrant, regardless of Steele's background or purity. His background is irrelevant because he's not a witness, he's the author of the document which is a collection of third hand hearsay. You can't deny this because it's a fact. 

And where have I said Steele is going to be indicted? :lol: 

Your ability to change the topic when you get your ass handed to you intellectually never ceases to amaze. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, garybusey said:

The reality is Steele's dossier was not used as the only evidence for a FISA warrant.

False. Per McCabe's testimony which has been confirmed by multiple people, "no dossier, no FISA."

That's why this is an issue. That's why the left for the past two months has been trying to distance themselves from the dossier they spent most of last year bolstering. 

You've been had, Gary. You have no one to blame for it but your own unwillingness to do your own research. 

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

False. Per McCabe's testimony which has been confirmed by multiple people, "no dossier, no FISA."

That's why this is an issue. That's why the left for the past two months has been trying to distance themselves from the dossier they spent most of last year bolstering. 

You've been had, Gary. You have no one to blame for it but your own unwillingness to do your own research. 

Was this not born out by the fact that they had the FISA application rejected three times before the addition of the Dossier to the application?

1 hour ago, garybusey said:

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Someone's not paying attention. 

DR has shared information and analysis about Mr Steele multiple times. This New Yorker magazine article adds nothing 

?

Still reading this... but buried deep in this puff piece is a bombshell:

DXiyhpUVQAIdhWU.jpg

What?! Steele's report, in a page which has yet to be seen, acknowledges the DNC "hack" was really a leak. 

NOW the real purpose of this puff piece becomes clear. Especially with the timing last week of Rich suddenly popping back up in the news. 

Image result for seth rich

Get the popcorn ready. 

Reminder: Buzzfeed is suing the DNC to get access to the servers because they are being sued by the Russian source Buzzfeed named as the "hacker". The DNC never turned the servers over to the FBI. They have yet to turn over the servers to Buzzfeed either. 

What are they hiding? 

Oh, right. We know what they're hiding... 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/02/buzzfeed-dnc-lawsuit-russia-dossier

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Was this not born out by the fact that they had the FISA application rejected three times before the addition of the Dossier to the application?

Yes, that's absolutely confirmation of McCabe's testimony. :beer: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

11 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Schiff's memo refutes this claim.

9 hours ago, LA Grant said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ahhhh. Ha

9 hours ago, LA Grant said:

lolllll

That works.