Is Tom Brady better than Jordan?

BigDingus

Is Brady Better than Jordan?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Brady vs Jordan

• Yes, 5 (possibly 6) Super Bowl rings is more impressive than 6 NBA rings.
    • No, 6 NBA rings is more impressive than 5 Super Bowl Rings
    • Yes, but only if he wins this 6th championship.
    • No, even if he wins he's still not Jordan.

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

!@#$ Tom Brady.

I think it would be hard to find someone who hates brady* more then I do ! 

And I don’t believe he’s even close to MJ 

But at the same time ( IMO ) I don’t believe the pats would have even one SB trophy if not for brady* , YES NOT belicheat brady ...

in all fairness if anyone who can even be compered to the great MJ I would have to 

( and it hurts ) say it’s F$@/N brady*

Without question Brady is better than Jordan no doubt whatsoever. Brady is the focal point of the most dominant dynasty in all of sports at the hardest position in all of sports. In basketball you rely on God given talent, at QB you use your brain and you get hit repeatedly by 300lbs dudes. QB is much harder on every level than PG.

18 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Jordan, and it's not close. (1) how many Championships did Jordan lose?  None.  Brady: two.  In fact, Brady did not win a SB between 2004 and 2014.  Jordan quit basketball, played baseball, came back and won three more Championships; (2) Brady has been caught cheating; (3) Jordan was an all-star both offensively and defensively.  Brady is a pocket QB whom I do not think would survive outside the NE system; (4) Brady never faces the pass-rush because his OL is never called for holding.  

Jordan is better by a mile. 

Brady does have an immense help by playing behind the "zebra-line" that never gets called for holding, and getting PI calls against his WR's when either the ball is un-catch-able; and/or the defender is legitimately making a play on the ball.  The "shine" has come off the "Brady comeback" the last few years.  

I'm not going to get into all that, but I will say this.  Without doubt, Jordan used to receive tons of phantom calls as well.  Their was much more of a conspiracy back then among fans that believed that the NBA did everything necessary to protect their biggest asset, which was Michael Jordan.

I'm a Jordan guy, I admire him for everything he has done and I believe he is the greatest of all time along with Pele and Maradona, but Brady deserves to be in that conversation.

8 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

We should ask this question when Brady wins his first SuperBowl without cheating. 

Martz won it for the Pats by refusing to use Faulk (who got them to the game) in order to show what a super-genius he was (and botched it a ton more in later years)

7 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Hey, Jordan cheated too.  Remember that game he had the flu.  I heard he took cough medicine.

that was a criminal pushoff on that shot against the Jazz.

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Martz won it for the Pats by refusing to use Faulk (who got them to the game) in order to show what a super-genius he was (and botched it a ton more in later years)

that was a criminal pushoff on that shot against the Jazz.

That was a pushoff for sure but it didn't take much.  The defender had all his weight going the wrong way.  Jordan gave him a love tap on the butt and that was all she wrote.

• Like (+1) 1

Jordan took so many illegal steps that he could have gone to the moon and back, not even LeBron comes close to that aggregate.

7 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

That was a pushoff for sure but it didn't take much.  The defender had all his weight going the wrong way.  Jordan gave him a love tap on the butt and that was all she wrote.

we are starting at 100% and trying to find a reason to deduct points in our silly judging....

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

Without question Brady is better than Jordan no doubt whatsoever. Brady is the focal point of the most dominant dynasty in all of sports at the hardest position in all of sports. In basketball you rely on God given talent, at QB you use your brain and you get hit repeatedly by 300lbs dudes. QB is much harder on every level than PG.

Really ( without question ? ) no disrespect but how old are you ? By that I just want to know if you watched MJ play cause if you did , 

maybe you forgot the game against Utah when he > MJ played ( sick / fewer ) dehydrated and won the game , just what he did in that game by it self NOBODY can even come close to MJ

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Jordan took so many illegal steps that he could have gone to the moon and back, not even LeBron comes close to that aggregate.

we are starting at 100% and trying to find a reason to deduct points in our silly judging....

If you can't say anything nice, say it to someone on the internet! ;)

11 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

If you can't say anything nice, say it to someone on the internet! ;)

your name isn't a tribute to MJ"s sad last years in Washington.....

11 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

He is the greatest player ever in the NFL. I hope to hear one day that he is taking PEDs. 

He is in the conversation of greatest player ever in the 4 major sports. 

he can't get as big as Ali or Babe Ruth

47 minutes ago, Steve O said:

For all of the "cheating" the patriots have done over the years, the thing they have benefitted most from is perfectly legal. Brady was the 15th highest paid qb in 2017. This allows NE to sign free agents to contracts that other teams can't match because of salary cap and having big bucks invested in their quarterbacks. While perfectly legal, not having huge $ tied up in their franchise quarterback has given NE a big advantage in free agency.

Even people who scam the elderly out of their last dime will come to a full stop at a red light.

Doesn't make them any less of a dirtbag.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

MJ wouldn't be the best in today's game,  it has changed that much since he finally retired.

How do you figure? One can argue, MJ was a head of his time, with his style of play. MJ had to go against actual defenses, where refs let them play. Jordan would score 20 points a game at the FT line in this era. 

9 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

How do you figure? One can argue, MJ was a head of his time, with his style of play. MJ had to go against actual defenses, where refs let them play. Jordan would score 20 points a game at the FT line in this era. 

Jordan had to sit there and wait for Magic and Bird's great teams to finish up, then couldn't even beat the Bad Boys (with 1/3 the talent of the Bird/Magic teams)

team talent plummeted during Jordan's run, it doesn't take away from his game though... but his era was pathetic compared to the 80s...