NFC Championship GDT: Vikings vs. Eagles at 6:40 PM ET on FOX

5 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Not until 2019

So an ACL can take up to a year to rehab fully, and if it isn't really full strength it can reinjure easily (Bradford).

Wonder if the Iggles hang up the phone when teams call wanting Foles, or if they risk it and trade him

9 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Foles is making himself a much wealthier man tonight.

OTC says he can earn $13M in bonuses based on playing time and performance.  Wonder how much of that will be his

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

OTC says he can earn $13M in bonuses based on playing time and performance.  Wonder how much of that will be his

I didn't even know about that. I was thinking in terms of his next contract. I think we all figured that great season of his was an aberration, but it's starting to look like this guy has talent.

5 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I didn't even know about that. I was thinking in terms of his next contract. I think we all figured that great season of his was an aberration, but it's starting to look like this guy has talent.

He does, but I'm also thinking Pat Shurmer knows something, and so does Pederson 

Edit: just realizing, we should probably give some props to Frank Reich too

Edit whoaoa he's throwing ropes, but that was a hit

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Can the Vikings come back from this?

Nope.  The way their defense is playing, no chance.  It's a Patriots/Referees vs. Eagles Superbowl.  Also known as the "I'll be doing something else" bowl.

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

so schwartz D any better than the jags D? as for ranking, jags were better but does schwartz D have anything for brady?

sickening that a game has not even been played yet and you know the outcome.

!@#$ the superbowl and the nfl for that matter.

Lost of critical penalties on the Eagles and one against the cheaters