Seahawks' CB Jeremy Lane to Cops During DUI Arrest: 'I Was More High Than Anything'

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I once was at a bar in college that had a wall sized mirror next to the bathroom.  I ate an edible and was so high that I had a conversation with a guy that looked and dressed exactly like me.

You were in college two weeks ago?

4 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Lived there most recently 1986-2003.  Over time, the weather has a way of getting to you.  August & September are beautiful.  the other 10 months are drizzle & fog, followed by fog & drizzle.  You don't often see the sky because of the overcast.  When they get any snow, it's out of control, because of all the elevation changes.  Can't tell you how many times some fool would all but stop before going up a hill.   Don't understand forward momentum!  They get a lot of temperature inversions which seal the smog in between the Olympics and the Cascades.  They even have "burn bans" in winter.  If they see you using your fireplace, you can be fined, unless it's your only source of heat. 

There are a lot of suicides and alcoholics there, attributed to the weather.  Don't know if Jeremy lives there year round?

Same deal here in SF.  No fires on 'Spare the Air' days.

3 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

In my much younger days I found that I was a much better drunk driver than stoned driver. But that's just me.

Same here, come to think of it.  Only had one accident when stones (fender bender), but a perfect operational record when drunk.  Those were the days!  :bag:

6 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Lived there most recently 1986-2003.  Over time, the weather has a way of getting to you.  August & September are beautiful.  the other 10 months are drizzle & fog, followed by fog & drizzle.  You don't often see the sky because of the overcast.  When they get any snow, it's out of control, because of all the elevation changes.  Can't tell you how many times some fool would all but stop before going up a hill.   Don't understand forward momentum!  They get a lot of temperature inversions which seal the smog in between the Olympics and the Cascades.  They even have "burn bans" in winter.  If they see you using your fireplace, you can be fined, unless it's your only source of heat. 

Sun is over rated. It'll give you cancer.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

This reminds me of when one of my friends got pulled over for a DUI, and the trooper goes "Do you know why I pulled you over?" and he replies," Yeah, because I'm drunk." 

Looked up his mug shot on the local news website and made it my Facebook(when I had one) profile pic at the time. :lol: 

about 30 years ago, driving up the coast in California- get pulled over. My friend has to do the touching the nose, walking a straight line... he tells the cop. " I couldn't do these sober"

• 2 months later...
On 1/16/2018 at 7:04 PM, Marv's Neighbor said:

There are a lot of suicides and alcoholics there, attributed to the weather.  Don't know if Jeremy lives there year round?

Hey its more like 3 months of beautiful weather July kicks it off.

On 1/16/2018 at 7:04 PM, Marv's Neighbor said:

Buffalo-lite