Top 25 free agents per G.Rosenthal...

19 minutes ago, Kemp2Warlick said:

You know what you don't see on that list? Linebackers....

This is the link for those: http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/linebacker/

4 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

Agree we would like him back. Why not? He’d be a stud in this D!! Surprised EJ Gaines didn’t make the list. Hope to sign EJ too!!

2 reasons: 1 - Philly is better than us and has a young QB, if I'm him I chose to re-sign there. 2 - Not sure bringing back players who were around during the drought helps with culture change. 

5 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

2 reasons: 1 - Philly is better than us and has a young QB, if I'm him I chose to re-sign there. 2 - Not sure bringing back players who were around during the drought helps with culture change. 

I'd love to have him back too, but not sure McD is looking for guys who even Jim Schwartz calls a "dumb-ass". Direct quote.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/eagles/Schwartz-on-Bradham-.html

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

He was rock solid at FSU and very good here.....why Whaley let him walk is beyond me. I would love to see him and Milano on the outside next year!

Why did Whaley let him walk???

It was more like the defense changed with the hiring of Rex Ryan which wasn't a fit. Also add that his former DC was hired in Philly who in turn offered him a boat load of money which Buffalo couldn't match...

6 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

He was rock solid at FSU and very good here.....why Whaley let him walk is beyond me. I would love to see him and Milano on the outside next year!

Same reason Whaley was forced to watch all of his good picks walk. The turnstile at DC demanded completely different players year over year in order to fit the new scheme.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, pimp on da' net said:

It was more like the defense changed with the hiring of Rex Ryan which wasn't a fit. Also add that his former DC was hired in Philly who in turn offered him a boat load of money which Buffalo couldn't match...

Yup. It's refreshing to see some who don't subscribe to revisionist history. So many fans forget Rex forced Whaley's hand to dismantle that top 5 D to fit Rex's "scheme".

• Like (+1) 2

We went through so many years in which we switched from 4-3 to 3-4 and back. It was AWFUL for this D and frankly I'm surprised they did as well as they did. There are at least 6 players from the turnstile years who are productive starters on other teams who we could use now. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

Yup. It's refreshing to see some who don't subscribe to revisionist history. So many fans forget Rex forced Whaley's hand to dismantle that top 5 D to fit Rex's "scheme".

I mean, even before that. Pettine basically ran Rex's 3-4 or a close enough version of it, the following year he had to draft/sign for Schwartz wide-9 4-3, the year after that he had to go back to drafting for Rex's 3-4. It was an annual top-to-bottom overhaul. A LOT of guys Whaley brought in are still in the league, and starting, and a good number even on playoff teams.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, pimp on da' net said:

He only made 3.5 this year..I didn't know it was Ryan that didn't want him..makes sense because Rexie had Mario Williams often drop back into pass coverage...

This list is so lazy first of all.

NaVorro Bowman would be someone I'd like to sign.  Shore up the MLB spot for a few years.  

I also Like Mingo for the outside.  I'd love Whitehead too but I think he'll cost way too much.

Edited by White Linen