Breaking news. Rick Dennison

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

LOL.

So they'll pay Cordy Glenn a Right Tackle more than their current LT Duane Brown?

https://overthecap.com/position/left-tackle/

You completely forgot that the Seahawks traded for Brown last year.

Thank you again for proving you're full of ****.

Yes to the Giants.....I definitely can see that especially if they get Darnold.

Seattle is not going to have $130 million invested in tackles.

He will have to take a pay cut duh

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I bet Dallas would love Hughes, and he went to college there.

I expected to hear that about Hughes as well his play slipped a lot this year, and I think he really doesn't fit what this defense does with their DEs.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Yes is he interviewing,

But maybe he doesn't get any HC job because of the lack of playcalling and offensive design experience and wants to take a OC job to get more of that under his belt

True.

I just think he'll have better options. Also, I think the Eagles would rather block him from a coordinator job and let him replace Reich than let him go to another team as their OC.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Concerning my statement about Glenn I made earlier, buddy got back and said they will look to Trade him, also will take calls on Hughes

Hope we can get something for Glenn. He is talented but injury concerns abound.

Hughes I can understand, but if we lose him we add another giant hole to the DL. He is our only decent pass rusher. 

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Please stop reading and posting please. You are wasting our time with you nonsense

Nah, I'll go ahead and periodically remind my Bills fan brothers of what complete nonsense you have spewed forth at my leisure .

They are worth the effort at least. Some need a little direction ya know.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

The stadium will be built downtown Buffalo. Construction will begin in 2022.   All land has now been bought.  Kim and terry have the bulk of the land but a few investment groups were lucky to secure land adjacent to the stadium

Since as you have said all property has now been bought, do name the exact site.

What purpose is served by being vague?

2 minutes ago, Big C said:

Hughes I can understand, but if we lose him we add another giant hole to the DL. He is our only decent pass rusher. 

We won't have a decent edge rusher if we let Hughes go.  I think he stays unless another team gives us something ridiculous for him.

2 hours ago, Woodman19 said:

Everyone thinks they are an insider now... The mods should cut down on speculation threads or this will only get worse as educated guesses start being Right.

98% of the post here are speculative.  It’s really all we have now that the off season has started.

i say embrace it! 

• Like (+1) 2

"Will take calls on Hughes" like this is some sort of revelation. It's January, do teams have lists of players they will/won't answer the phone about? I'm sure any player coming off of a bad season would be a key point in the front offices evaluations. 

The Bozo Show.

4 minutes ago, Big C said:

Before this year Cordy was barely injured. If he can recover from the current injury I don't have health concerns.  He plays with one kidney, I think?

You can't get a better LT at his contract IF he is healthy.  No need to rush any decision on him UNLESS he can't recover and we are selling damaged goods to someone.

• Like (+1) 1