Breaking news. Rick Dennison

1 minute ago, BrooklynBills said:

McCoy would be a home run for McDermott IMO

Hard to call him a home run when he's been fired from two jobs in a row due to unimaginative, failed offenses.  He couldn't win with Rivers.  His playbook is complex and he doesn't get the most out of his personnel, especially in the running game.

Bevell would be a home run.

They'd both be upgrades over Dennison... Dennison was an uninspired, poorly thought-out hire.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Hard to call him a home run when he's been fired from two jobs in a row due to unimaginative, failed offenses.  He couldn't win with Rivers.  His playbook is complex and he doesn't get the most out of his personnel, especially in the running game.

They'd both be upgrades over Dennison... Dennison was an uninspired, poorly thought-out hire.

McCoy would be third on my list.

Defilippo

Bevell

McCoy

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Thoughts on Dorsey at QB coach as well?

Personally, I would like to see Dorsey as OC.  These other guys, I don't see much upside in any of them.  Bevell could not coordinate a run game to save his life.  He was lucky he had Marshawn for those years.  Dennison, McCoy, really?  I am not real familiar with Defilippo.

Can't hire Shula.  Having a Shula coach in Buffalo is sacrilege.

1 minute ago, simool said:

Personally, I would like to see Dorsey as OC.  These other guys, I don't see much upside in any of them.  Bevell could not coordinate a run game to save his life.  He was lucky he had Marshawn for those years.  Dennison, McCoy, really?  I am not real familiar with Defilippo.

Can't hire Shula.  Having a Shula coach in Buffalo is sacrilege.

McCoy and Dorsey both have established relationships with Beane & McD, and both have playing experience at the QB position. From a development standpoint I like that tandem, with McCoy at OC and Dorsey at QB Coach. Just my $0.02

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The Bevell offense is have Russell Wilson scramble and pull plays out of nowhere and give the ball to peak Marshawn Lynch and have him run over people.  He has interviewed with numerous teams for HC jobs and has been passed over many times which tells me something also.

McCoy's SD offenses were regularly top 10 in yards and his work with the Broncos was very good. Not sure what happened in DEN this year except for Tony Romo deciding he didnt want to go there.

45 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Couple other tidbits I was told.

Glenn will not be a Buffalo Bill by the start of next season

The Bills want to re-sign Brown (but price will determine they don't want to spend much here)

Cousins is very well an option for the Bills and if he hits UFA they will try to sign him

Star will be their no 1 TGT this offseason

So are the Bills looking into trading Glenn or will they outright cut him?

Sounds like Brown is out of here, and the Bills are just trying to make it sound like they really want him. So if another team signs Brown, the Bills can say, "Oh well, we tried."

That surprises me about Cousins. His contract demands will be enormous, but if the Bills think he's worth the money, so be it.

I've been saying that Star will be a target since July.

20 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

There is a sucker born every minute.

Remember the mods shut down the other thread because the poster said "they" were going to Chop House for a steak and then to Shea's for Lion King...Mods can see where you are posting from, which for the OP, was not in Buffalo.

So if you're one to lie about your SUPER BORING evening plans, why should anyone take you remotely seriously about anything else?

With respect to integrity, you either have it or you don't. 

Thanks then you shouldnt bother postinghere  again. Did you ever thing after being abuse by haters I was having fun with you my record speaks for itself

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Sounds like Brown is out of here, and the Bills are just trying to make it sound like they really want him. So if another team signs Brown, the Bills can say, "Oh well, we tried."

That surprises me about Cousins. His contract demands will be enormous, but if the Bills think he's worth the money, so be it.

I am thinking Glenn will be traded will ask for clarification.

I tried to have my buddy put a price on Brown he hasn't got back to me yet

I was surprised about Cousins as well I figured they would have gone into the draft.

5 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

We tried to work out trade for cousins but it fell through.  Glenn and brown will be gone. Agree with that.   Glenn is going to Seattle 

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

3 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Thanks then you shouldnt bother postinghere  again. Did you ever thing after being abuse by haters I was having fun with you my record speaks for itself

That it does.  Please refresh us again on what non-vague prediction of yours came to pass?