Best in the league

Gotta give all of the Bills fans a huge shout out for being the best in the league. I dont think theres a fan base in any professional sports in the USA that is like ours.  Family in Miami and Carolina, both those games the Bills fans took over the city, from what i was told in Miami there were about 15,000 bills fans. Carolina game we took over the city for the weekend!17 miserable seasons and still have the attendance that they had year in year out.

The NFL should have a award for the best fan base for each season. Im pretty sure that we would be the champions of 2017 for sure!

Without being biased, Can anyone name 4 teams in the NFL with a more loyal following than our fan base?

3 hours ago, jtothebrown said:

Gotta give all of the Bills fans a huge shout out for being the best in the league. I dont think theres a fan base in any professional sports in the USA that is like ours.  Family in Miami and Carolina, both those games the Bills fans took over the city, from what i was told in Miami there were about 15,000 bills fans. Carolina game we took over the city for the weekend!17 miserable seasons and still have the attendance that they had year in year out.

The NFL should have a award for the best fan base for each season. Im pretty sure that we would be the champions of 2017 for sure!

Without being biased, Can anyone name 4 teams in the NFL with a more loyal following than our fan base?

Forbes did a study on this last year. We didn’t even make the top 10

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/pictures/mlh45glf/the-nfls-best-fans-2/amp/

I dont care about who the nfl likes to promote, merchandise sales yada yada yada.

We gave dedicated fans that will travel the world to watch us no matter what.

Let the Pats, Cowboys suck for 17 years and see if there fans show up to their stadiums.

Not to mention in the winter!

Gtfooh!

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Forbes did a study on this last year. We didn’t even make the top 10

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/pictures/mlh45glf/the-nfls-best-fans-2/amp/

This Forbes slideshow is crap.  Cowboys are 1st and Patriots are 4th...terrible.  I remember opening day a couple of years back in Dallas when they opened the season against the 49ers, there was more red jerseys in the stands than Cowboy fans.  New England has a lot of bandwagon fans; we'll soon see their fanbase greatly shrink once Brady retires.

After 17 seasons without a post season appearance, and we're still loyal to this team, I think that makes us a strong consideration for #1 fan base.

I’ll say this, I was in Carolina, Atlanta and Jacksonville this year and they said that they’ve never had that many oppossing fans. We are obnoxious for sure but we are the most loyal and travel better than any team in the league (including the Steelers). The main difference is there are tons of Steelers fans everywhere. They attend well on the road but they don’t “travel” like we do. We come from everywhere to see the Bills anywhere.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ll say this, I was in Carolina, Atlanta and Jacksonville this year and they said that they’ve never had that many oppossing fans. We are obnoxious for sure but we are the most loyal and travel better than any team in the league (including the Steelers). The main difference is there are tons of Steelers fans everywhere. They attend well on the road but they don’t “travel” like we do. We come from everywhere to see the Bills anywhere.

I was at Atlanta and Jax.

I talked to fans from both of those teams and every single one couldn't believe how many Bills fans were there.  

The Jax fan said Seattle traveled well too but we still dominated.  

The Falcons fans sitting in front of me said "I drove this morning to the dome but looks like I ended up in Buffalo".

10 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

This Forbes slideshow is crap.  Cowboys are 1st and Patriots are 4th...terrible.  I remember opening day a couple of years back in Dallas when they opened the season against the 49ers, there was more red jerseys in the stands than Cowboy fans.  New England has a lot of bandwagon fans; we'll soon see their fanbase greatly shrink once Brady retires.

After 17 seasons without a post season appearance, and we're still loyal to this team, I think that makes us a strong consideration for #1 fan base.

They get a lot of bandwagon fans and therefore sell a lot of merchandise which is measurable. Hard to measure which fanbase remains most loyal even in spite of years of mediocrity. But I know what I saw in Jacksonville, we are a crazy lot that definitely LOVES our Bills through thick and thin.

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

if I here "duuuvvaalll" one more time I might punch my sweet innocent toddler in the face...... but I guess one could assume they feel the same way about "LETS GO BUFFALO!"

Haha, right on man. 

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

if I here "duuuvvaalll" one more time I might punch my sweet innocent toddler in the face...... but I guess one could assume they feel the same way about "LETS GO BUFFALO!"

I was watching videos popping up on twitter with all the Bills fans in Jax, and even I was beyond sick of hearing the !@#$ing Shout "heeeeeEEEEyyyyy" over and over and over and over again.  Seriously, 30 seconds couldn't go by without someone starting that damn chant.

31 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

Stubhub could settle this since they get the zip of people buying tickets, which out of town zip buys the most tickets. 

are they publishing their findings?  i would be interested if a link is out there.

10 minutes ago, Acantha said:

I was watching videos popping up on twitter with all the Bills fans in Jax, and even I was beyond sick of hearing the !@#$ing Shout "heeeeeEEEEyyyyy" over and over and over and over again.  Seriously, 30 seconds couldn't go by without someone starting that damn chant.

I concur.... I got it out of my system very quick and then it grew a bit tiresome.