crappy watkins lost it for the rams

44 minutes ago, Badthingsman said:

Everyone needs to take a chill pill.  Stephanie Gilmore and Samantha Watkins are no longer on the team.  So chill. 

I thought that the supply of Chill Pills ran out in the late 80’s?

13 hours ago, kdiggz said:

it was the deepest WR class with a bunch of 1st round wr talent and you have tons of holes on the team.  is 1 WR really going to make a difference when you don't have a QB who can throw him the ball?  it was dumb then and it's even more dumb now that we know the outcome

Except thats not true.  We drafted EJ and he showed promise his rookie year, and one of the absolute biggest holes on this team at that time was WR.  People forget all the context then...we had a stout Defense and our achilles heal was offense.  We had no playmakers at all and just took a QB in the first round the year before who desperately needed weapons to throw to.  

Easy to say EJ sucks now, but he showed potential his rookie year and the front office needed to add talent.  And there were not a bunch of first round talent WR's in that draft.  There were 3 that were most likely going to go in the first:  Watkins, Evans and OBJ.  OBJ was the opposite of what this team wanted, including you the fan base, because EVERYONE was tired of small WR's.  So all this revisionist genius stuff is irrelevant.  FEW people were advocating for OBJ here, in fact, there was WAY more people praying for Ebron.  

So again, so easy to say all these things when everyone both ignores what context was and uses hindsight.  At the time it was an aggressive move yes, but for one of the 3 best players ranked in the entire draft and at the position of great need on a team trying to develop a young first round QB.

6 hours ago, joesixpack said:

In no way, shape or form was Sammy Watkins the #1 receiver in that draft. That's lunacy.

100% factually not true.  He was not only the #1 ranked WR, he was the #1 ranked offensive player and a top 4 ranked player in the whole draft.  Just about every draft board, analysts, etc had some combination of the top 4 players as Clowney, Mack, Watkins, and Robinson.

Edited by Alphadawg7

6 hours ago, simool said:

I called Romo being an all star in the booth back when I used to watch him play Pee-Wee football in Burlington, WI. Quit trying to steal my thunder.

Romo wasnt quite there yet. When you really saw his potential was during his highschool basketball days. He would call plays when he was on the bench as a joke with his buddies. 

Man was he special. 

12 minutes ago, teef said:

when romo's dad was giving romo's mom the noise, i thought, "what ever comes out of this vagina is going to be such a fantastic commentator".

That was Collinsworth's mom

20 hours ago, re enlightener said:

short and sweet, Romo, (who i said was great after week 2 and now all finally seem to agree with,)  said, along w Nance, that theyd both have like to have seen softy sammy go back and jump up for the ball on a long pass late in the game.  Romo especially kept talking about how sammy didnt really try.

Regardless the ball went right through his hands w the playoffs on the line.   Later in the endzone he also couldnt come up w the 4rth down pass right in his hands, because there was a tiny bit of contact.

So glad that soft excuse for an elite wr is gone.  so glad we netted a second, EJ gaines and basically benjamin for him.

Even a real QB cant get the ball to softy sammy twatkins.

So your problem is what again? 

Why are you extra-excited speaking on Sammy Watkins, a player who doesn't play for the Bills anymore or affect the Bills org.?

What the f--- is "4rth" on the rampage guy?

On 1/8/2018 at 5:55 PM, Rico said:

That was Michaels and Collinsworth.

oh ya   i must have been drunk over the playoff loss   hehe, nice get.

On 1/8/2018 at 6:21 PM, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Dude did Sammy screw your girlfriend or something? I think he's overrated, but you seem to have a personal vendetta. Does Sammy need a restraining order here? #sammyslifematters

yes yes and yes....i mean no!!!!!!

its just that i spent 2 years seeing this and no one else ever seemed to notice....but you make millions and you cant jump and catch a ball?  sammy could have gave the rams a chance, the point being is to let everyone here know what a great choice it was to trade him for essentially  3  high round players ...gaines  benjamin  and a second.

Edited by re enlightener