2017 CFP Game Thread

/dev/null

8 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Him lasting that long is not for lack of talent but the devaluing of the position (which is ridiculous).

The most critical point of the game and your most dynamic runner is on the bench.  That's what GA gets!  Lesson learned.

Exactly.  Chubb ran 18 times for 25 yards.  Michel ran it 14 times for 98 yards and wasn't in the game the last 3 drives except on 3rd down.  Stupidity.  You think Saban would've had Michel on the bench and kept handing it off to Chubb?  

Edited by BuffaloRebound
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

WTH is with #14 on GA!? He gave up totally. Just because you're expecting the safety to help out, you don't give up; he did.

Exactly what I was saying. Then he pulls a Gilmore and throws his arms up like it wasn't his fault at all. You never let your man go, assuming the help will be there. What a moron.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Um, no.

My thoughts as well. I have more muscle definition than that little boy, and I've never worked out.

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

Exactly what I was saying. Then he pulls a Gilmore and throws his arms up like it wasn't his fault at all. You never let your man go, assuming the help will be there. What a moron.

My thoughts as well. I have more muscle definition than that little boy, and I've never worked out.

Not worried about the muscles, just not waiting for him to enter the draft.

7 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Exactly.  Chubb ran 18 times for 25 yards.  Michel ran it 14 times for 98 yards and wasn't in the game the last 3 drives except on 3rd down.  Stupidity.  You think Saban would've had Michel on the bench and kept handing it off to Chubb?  

I just don't get these coaches sometimes.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Calvin Ridley is questioning why he ever went to Bama. With a real QB he’s a top 5 pick.

Yeah, OK!!! :):):):):):):) 

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Um, no.

Please, there is a reason why he was considered a top QB recruit coming out of high school and you saw it tonight. I see no reason to draft a QB in Rounds 1-3 now especially with no chance of Rosen and Darnold.

HA HA!

Alabama fans can relate to Bills fans!  Both know what it's like to have an athletic QB who can't throw the ball! 

Difference is 'Bama was able to shelve their Tyrod in favor of their Peterman, but he doesn't just throw interceptions....

If only we could have yanked Tryod and put in the good QB in the 2nd half of our game in Jacksonville.

Damnit!

1 minute ago, K-Apps said:

Please, there is a reason why he was considered a top QB recruit coming out of high school and you saw it tonight. I see no reason to draft a QB in Rounds 1-3 now especially with no chance of Rosen and Darnold.

You really want to wait that long for a QB? Not me and not the Bills, we're getting a QB this spring no matter what.

19 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Unreal finish.

How about that reporter sticking a mic in the crying GA player's face?

I laughed as it looked like a scene from a movie...to make it funnier, it looked like the kid (down on a knee) was probably praying.  98.5% of the kids on that team love them their Jesus.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.