Pursue Carolina's Andrew Norwell in Free Agency?

PolishDave

I don't really know the fella, but McD and Beane will.  That's the sorta FA signing I think we should be looking at.  I'd like to see DL and OL at least partially addressed through free agency --- frees up more possibilities for the draft.

• Like (+1) 2

Wouldn't mind it depending on the cost.  I would love to see the Bills draft a Center/Guard such as Price (oh. State); Wynn (Georgia) or Bozeman (Alabama).  Would help out a lot to have that flexibility and top level of play if Woods and/or Incognito got hurt.   

Just now, PolishDave said:

So, Drew Brees then?

yes!!!!!!

I have a friend that's a Panthers fan and he indicated that the team is definitely going to do their best to resign Norwell and Star.  Especially Star since Short and Butler don't play 1 Technique.  Star is their 1 Technique.  Honestly, great 1 Technique tackles in a 4-3 are difficult to find.  I'd bank on the Panthers inking Star.  Norwell, we may have a better shot at.

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Guards are blowing up the market recently and he just made 1st team all pro. He also went undrafted so this is his first chance at big money.

7 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

Yep, he's getting paid LOL.  Agent will make sure of it.

Let's see where he ends up.    I don't know if he is top ten good, but he is good.   If Bills can get him for Incognito money, I say do it.

23 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Let's see where he ends up.    I don't know if he is top ten good, but he is good.   If Bills can get him for Incognito money, I say do it.

I’m not sure if he fits in this current scheme, which needs lateral quickness from guards. His agility isn’t great and he’s slow (but giant).

16 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Any chance to grab Demario Davis? Seems like the type of athlete McBeane prefers. 

Slow?

25 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

No way it will be Incognito $. He signed a pretty cheap deal for his position and level of play imo.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m not sure if he fits in this current scheme, which needs lateral quickness from guards. His agility isn’t great and he’s slow (but giant).

Even if Dennison is still here next year, what are the odds they keep running his outside zone scheme a high percentage of the time?   I would think they would run it very, very sparingly.

Unless they have high turnover on the offensive line.   Because this offensive line has proven again and again, they cannot execute it well.    It is more likely to result in a tackle for a loss in the backfield as has happened numerous times this season when they ran it.

They would be insane to go back to it again after this year.   Just insane.