President Oprah Winfrey?

On 1/8/2018 at 2:13 PM, row_33 said:

millionaire shiftless playboys for a few in the 20th century, one turned out to be arguably the best of the 20th century

or hardscrabble suck-ups like Nixon and Clinton who were godlike political jobbers...

Clinton was giving out his share of wobble jobbers for sure. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

f053ce187d9fe1393f4684ca92c89d74_bigger.Brian StelterVerified account @brianstelter

FollowFollow @brianstelter
Oprah wants to seriously tamp down the recent speculation about 2020. At the same time, her confidants say she hasn't entirely ruled out a run. Here's my new story about the nuance

DWHHpVGVwAAanXU.jpg

oh, but now Oprah will be mocked mercilessly, just like Michele Bachmann a week ago, right?.......................

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

DWHHpVGVwAAanXU.jpg

oh, but now Oprah will be mocked mercilessly, just like Michele Bachmann a week ago, right?.......................

I'm too tired to look...there has to be something out there where she criticizes George W Bush for expressing similar sentiments, right?  Can someone find it?

10 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I'm too tired to look...there has to be something out there where she criticizes George W Bush for expressing similar sentiments, right?  Can someone find it?

Just last week Behar made fun of Pence for saying God speaks to him.