President Oprah Winfrey?

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Trump people have no idea what Pandora’s box they opened. First, Trump is a retard — and he may have the beginnings of dementia.

If Trump is qualified then so is Oprah. In fact she’s more qualified because at least she’s self-made. 

What about Clooney? Is Clooney qualified? He’s always been quite political so why not?!

The MEGA militia has no idea what they’ve done and they probably never will because it won’t air on Fox News or the WWE. 

And if women men need a political woman to look up to who has broken the glass ceiling her name is Margret f’ing Thatcher. 

Man no wonder the left is friggin so out of their minds...beaten by a retard. rofl.

oh, almost forgot the original post 

....LOL

Edited by Albwan
  • Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A retard who beat not one but two political dynasties, including the most qualified candidate ever to run (/s). 

And anyone who thinks he has dementia are dreaming. 

Keep underestimating Trump and believing the gossip while ignoring the reality, and that's how he's going to keep winning.

I knew you were a Trumpbot! 

His victory wasnt so great. He did something no other candidate could do. He promised everything like it was a Trump University commercial. He can't deliver on anything and he doesn't care. When you don't give a crap, or can't even comprehend how to govern, you can promise anything. His bigot supporters don't care either, they are just happy to have a bigot in there. He literally convinced a bunch of idiots he was going to build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it. 

54 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A retard who beat not one but two political dynasties, including the most qualified candidate ever to run (/s). 

And anyone who thinks he has dementia are dreaming. 

Keep underestimating Trump and believing the gossip while ignoring the reality, and that's how he's going to keep winning.

“Winning”? Is that what tweeting at 4:00 am is? History won’t remember you kindly. 

Also, a Hillary victory isn’t that impressive. She didn’t win her primary without cheating. 

21 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Man no wonder the left is friggin so out of their minds...beaten by a retard. rofl.

oh, almost forgot the original post 

....LOL

...I’m not a liberal. I despise liberalism. I also despise authoritarianism and so I detest Trump. Trump has done numerous things I agree with, but that does not make him a good president. 

26 minutes ago, Dante said:

Smash cut to Hillary taking a header into her limo leaving a 9-11 memorial celebration. Nancy Pelosi unable to form coherent sentences several times on video. Trump is the national debating champion compared to those two brain damaged shrews.

Hillary is smart. That’s why she’s so good at lying. 

Pelosi — I don’t know where to begin except only California could elect such a nut. 

Edited by The_Dude

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

“Winning”? Is that what tweeting at 4:00 am is? History won’t remember you kindly. 

Also, a Hillary victory isn’t that impressive. She didn’t win her primary without cheating. 

I'm not a Trump supporter. But he dismantled two political dynasties. Denying that fact is just willful ignorance. 

We're also about to see a whole lot of people go down for corruption... because they underestimated Trump's intelligence and ability to survive.

Trump is a lot of things. Retarded isn't one of them. And if you care about defeating Trump, underestimating the man's ability and intelligence is a sure way to lose. 

50 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm not a Trump supporter. But he dismantled two political dynasties. Denying that fact is just willful ignorance. 

We're also about to see a whole lot of people go down for corruption... because they underestimated Trump's intelligence and ability to survive.

Trump is a lot of things. Retarded isn't one of them. And if you care about defeating Trump, underestimating the man's ability and intelligence is a sure way to lose. 

Yeah, all “masterminds” speak at a fourth grade level. “He’s playing chess, we’re playing checkers I know.” Donald Jenius Trump will be remembered as a less impactful, and less charismatic, Caligula. ‘I’d be banging my daughter if she weren’t my daughter.’ But Trump wasn’t nearly as classy or as witty as Caligula. 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Yeah, all “masterminds” speak at a fourth grade level. “He’s playing chess, we’re playing checkers I know.” Donald Jenius Trump will be remembered as a less impactful, and less charismatic, Caligula. ‘I’d be banging my daughter if she weren’t my daughter.’ But Trump wasn’t nearly as classy or as witty as Caligula. 

Please supply a link to that "quote" or do you think that I should look it up for you?

24 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Please supply a link to that "quote" or do you think that I should look it up for you?

You can't communicate with these people, they think Trump is the bad guy who picked

a fight with that misunderstood friend of dennis rodman's in north korea.

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Lol, this is so stupid. He didn't dismantle anything. You are just vomiting out Trump's talking points. Did Obama "dismantle" the Clinton "Dynasty" by winning? How about the Romney dynasty? 

Are we underestimating Trump's intelligence? LOL just stop 

No one lost to Trump underestimating HIS intelligence, it was over estimating the intelligence of those who bought his Trump University like campaign pitch. 

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, this is so stupid. He didn't dismantle anything. You are just vomiting out Trump's talking points. Did Obama "dismantle" the Clinton "Dynasty" by winning? How about the Romney dynasty? 

Are we underestimating Trump's intelligence? LOL just stop 

No one lost to Trump underestimating HIS intelligence, it was over estimating the intelligence of those who bought his Trump University like campaign pitch. 

You don't have  clue as to what DR is saying. I'd say that you aren't the sharpest pencil in the box, but what difference does it make if you have no lead in that pencil?

28 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You don't have  clue as to what DR is saying. I'd say that you aren't the sharpest pencil in the box, but what difference does it make if you have no lead in that pencil?

He is repeating Trump talking points. Nice try trying to defend his Trump nonsense 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He is repeating Trump talking points. Nice try trying to defend his Trump nonsense 

One would think that you must be devoid of any intelligence if you don't try to figure out what DR is actually saying. It's not what you think.

• Like (+1) 1