President Oprah Winfrey?

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, comparing to Trump, you know, the probable opponent, is exactly what you do

Yes, for sure we can do better than Trump

Oprah talks and makes sense and understands things, that makes her brain better than Trumps

Whatever

I have never compared anyone to Trump.

I don't know how you came up with that. I didn't vote for the man, and never would.

Regardless, you are grossly wasting your time on Oprah. 

She isn't smart. She understands little. She is incredibly rude and dismissive, and has done things that are clearly racist, and that's just what I know.

She doesn't have anywhere near the mental competence to be president or pick a staff that would be in the best interests of our country.

You, sir, need to know what's out there, and there is plenty.

15 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I have never compared anyone to Trump.

I don't know how you came up with that. I didn't vote for the man, and never would.

Regardless, you are grossly wasting your time on Oprah. 

She isn't smart. She understands little. She is incredibly rude and dismissive, and has done things that are clearly racist, and that's just what I know.

She doesn't have anywhere near the mental competence to be president or pick a staff that would be in the best interests of our country.

You, sir, need to know what's out there, and there is plenty.

and a Presidential campaign is a seriously heavy load of work to perform.

Unless you are coughing Hillary and don't bother campaigning in 1/3 of contested states, that way you can reduce the 18 hours a day to about 30 minutes.

i don't think Oprah is psychotically deranged enough to want to be President

1 hour ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

January 7: Oprah makes speech, dropping hints about presidential run

January 9: 'Act of God' mudslide wipes out Oprah's Montecito, CA mansion

Not the mansion, just the yard.

16 people dead, but an incredible outpouring of support for Oprah's landscaping.

48 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Not the mansion, just the yard.

16 people dead, but an incredible outpouring of support for Oprah's landscaping.

There should be an outpouring of support. It was a damn nice lawn. The illegal Mexican landscapers were paid pennies to spend hundreds of man-hours making it just right.

23 hours ago, Nanker said:

That Oprah is the new darling of the Left in terms of a potential Presidential candidate is quite telling. 

They have NO bench. The viable talent within the Democrat party is paltry. There are no heavyweights on that side of the isle.

All they can do is reeeeeeeeach deep into their bag of identity-politics stereotypes for any possible candidate that can walk and chew gum simultaneously. 

Aisle

On 1/8/2018 at 7:49 AM, Tiberius said:

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367869-oprah-sparks-talk-of-white-house-bid-with-golden-globes-speech

She would be an inspiration to women around the world. Well, she already is, but as President even more so. 

Trump people have no idea what Pandora’s box they opened. First, Trump is a retard — and he may have the beginnings of dementia.

If Trump is qualified then so is Oprah. In fact she’s more qualified because at least she’s self-made. 

What about Clooney? Is Clooney qualified? He’s always been quite political so why not?!

The MEGA militia has no idea what they’ve done and they probably never will because it won’t air on Fox News or the WWE. 

And if women men need a political woman to look up to who has broken the glass ceiling her name is Margret f’ing Thatcher. 

Edited by The_Dude
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Trump people have no idea what Pandora’s box they opened. First, Trump is a retard — and he may have the beginnings of dementia.

A retard who beat not one but two political dynasties, including the most qualified candidate ever to run (/s). 

And anyone who thinks he has dementia are dreaming. 

Keep underestimating Trump and believing the gossip while ignoring the reality, and that's how he's going to keep winning.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A retard who beat not one but two political dynasties, including the most qualified candidate ever to run (/s). 

And anyone who thinks he has dementia are dreaming. 

Keep underestimating Trump and believing the gossip while ignoring the reality, and that's how he's going to keep winning.

Smash cut to Hillary taking a header into her limo leaving a 9-11 memorial celebration. Nancy Pelosi unable to form coherent sentences several times on video. Trump is the national debating champion compared to those two brain damaged shrews.

• Like (+1) 1