Cardale Jones Hype greater than Peterman hype?

Bing Bong

What a stupid thread. If I was a mod I'd lock this and ban you for 2 weeks. Insult me, but don't insult my intelligence.

The only hype I can remember that is based out of an equally irrational exaggeration of a qbs talent was jeff tuel.

He too threw ****ty interceptions, see KC.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

4 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

What a stupid thread. If I was a mod I'd lock this and ban you for 2 weeks. Insult me, but don't insult my intelligence.

The only hype I can remember that is based out of an equally irrational exaggeration of a qbs talent was jeff tuel.

well screw you too.. Probs Peterman by the look of it AFAIK.

4 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I guess its a good idea that you would never be considered for a mod

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't remember the hype being as great, but in part that was because our offense was more effective at scoring points (with Tyrod as starter) when Cardale was here

I think the discussion was that he was so darn raw......but the physical tools were through the roof

That isnt Peterman....peterman is refined and accurate....but playing with limited tools

28 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't remember the hype being as great, but in part that was because our offense was more effective at scoring points (with Tyrod as starter) when Cardale was here

offseason bores me. But I remember no one talking Cardale.

5 hours ago, JinxedBill1 said:

Love these threads.  Discuss.  Ok, what a insightful post, much appreciated.

it's caleed the offseason lol. 6 more mnths bud.

Jones' high point was that Colts preseason game a couple years ago where he almost brought us back. Threw a picture perfect pass down the seam to Dez Lewis (???) for a massive gain that set up a score. That was about it. 

3 hours ago, FappyTheClown said:

Jones = Cam without the talent

Jones = talented QB who should have stayed in college somewhere and got more experience, except his head wasn't there at the time.

Seemingly has got it together now, wish him the best.

There are players who would def. benefit from the equivalent of NFL Europe, and he's one