Was anyone at the game today?

There seemed to be a marked contrast between the percentage of Bills fans in the photos of the parking lot before the game and what it looked like on TV.  At least on TV, it certainly looked like an overwhelming amount of Jags fans in the stadium (as opposed to the parking lot scenes).  I could be wrong, but that it what it seemed like on TV based on crowd shots and the cheers etc.

If you were there, what percentage of the people in the stadium do you think were Bills fans?

Edited by Peter

Just now, Peter said:

There seemed to be a marked contrast between the percentage of Bills fans in the photos of the parking lot before the game and what it looked like on TV.  At least on TV, it certainly looked like an overwhelming amount of Jags fans in the stadium (as opposed to the parking lot scenes).  I could be wrong, but that it what it seemed like on TV based on crowd shots and the cheers etc.

If you were there, what percentage of the people in the stadium do you think were Bills fans?

I noticed that.  However, they only ever showed the lower bowl.

It looked 98% Jags when the towels were waving, but when they weren't I saw whole swaths of Royal Blue all over the place, and they made at least 50% the noise that Jacksonville's fans did for equivalent situations (like sacks and 3rd down stops)

2 minutes ago, arcane said:

It looked 98% Jags when the towels were waving, but when they weren't I saw whole swaths of Royal Blue all over the place, and they made at least 50% the noise that Jacksonville's fans did for equivalent situations (like sacks and 3rd down stops)

Maybe I am deaf, but it seemed to me (watching on TV) that it was pretty much the normal amount of crowd noise that one would expect for home and visiting fans.  I have been to games in Miami when there were times when it sounded like a Bills home game. Today, when the Jags had the ball, I did not hear fans trying to create disruptive noise.

The upper decks were loaded with bills fans. As I was looking around getting a feel for it I would venture to guess we made up 25-30% of the stadium....

we were set up and in our spot for about an hour and a half before I even saw any jags fans even arrive. A jags fan eventually parked right next to us and flat out told me jags fans are just a lazy bunch of fans and an extremely fair weather fan base. 

My brother estimated about 20-25% Bills fans.  Said Jags fans were "pretty cool" and it was a good atmosphere for a game.  Also said they did a bio of Marrone on the scoreboard during a timeout and skipped his time as Bills coach :P

8 minutes ago, stevewin said:

My brother estimated about 20-25% Bills fans.  Said Jags fans were "pretty cool" and it was a good atmosphere for a game.  Also said they did a bio of Marrone on the scoreboard during a timeout and skipped his time as Bills coach :P

Interesting.  I wonder if he had any say in that

6 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I was planning on going but I have high level business meetings first thing tomorrow morning.

And in hindsight I"m sure glad i didn't waste my hard earned money to watch this garbage today.

you a funny guy!

I would say tailgating was 60% Bills fans..Jags fan base a late arriving crew, prolly don't tailgate much anyway, and especially wanted no part of tailgate with Bills fans. 

Inside, i would say 25% Bills fans. I got in the stadium at 12:20, and watched from a ramp the sea of blue at Gate 1 lining up to get in. But that was gate closet to Lot X, so that was skewed as every Bills fan in JVILLE made it lot X i am pretty sure

10 hours ago, Peter said:

The sideline behind the Bills looked like it was almost all Bills fans