Another difficult game to watch.......

Thankfully friends over to watch the game as otherwise just a boring football game.

Taylor was not great, but not the reason they lost.  Jacksonville was all over him and when out of the pocket he had nowhere to run.  Jacksonville was lined up across the field.  Meanwhile Bortles has wide open spaces to run.....  Couldn't figure that out whatsoever.  There was no reason Bortles should have run for 88 yards.

While reffing was okay, the Bills took 3-4 backbreaking plays/penalties (all non-consequential) costing them 70-80 yards.

4th and 6 at JAX 27

(12:19 - 2nd) B.Nortman punts 52 yards to BUF 21, Center-C.Holba. B.Tate to BUF 39 for 18 yards (C.Grant). PENALTY on BUF-B.Borders, Illegal Block Above the Waist, 10 yards, enforced at BUF 24.

1st and 10 at 50

(10:36 - 3rd) T.Taylor pass incomplete short middle to N.O'Leary (M.Jack).

1st and 10 at BUF 26

(8:28 - 4th) (Shotgun) T.Taylor pass short right to L.McCoy ran ob at JAX 35 for 39 yards (B.Church). PENALTY on BUF-D.Thompson, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at BUF 42.

2nd and 10 at JAX 48

(6:32 - 4th) (Shotgun) T.Taylor pass short left to C.Clay pushed ob at JAX 37 for 11 yards (T.Gipson). Jacksonville challenged the pass completion ruling, and the play was REVERSED. (Shotgun) T.Taylor pass incomplete short left to C.Clay.

Many other things to point out, but these stood out.

And so appropriate that the season ended with Peterman throwing an int.......

3 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Let's see had 5 over and two I was texting all agreed 

All my Friends watching said the same thing..Although I enjoyed because I knew that 1 TD could win, Tie the game, it truly was a **** show out there.

1 minute ago, somnus00 said:

Peterman has the right mentality for this kind of offense. Drop back and throw the ball. The play is run quickly.

But the football just hung out there on the int. His arm strength was a big factor in the interception.

The Church of Tyrod have trouble understanding this.  Seems like Peterman needs to work on that pass.  If he doesn't have the arm for that pass, then he needs to be gone.

12 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I can't disagree.  I just saw few opportunities and those backbreaking plays.

Sometimes a good quality QB has to make opportunities when there are non available...........that's what separates the men from the boys.

49 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Didn’t read anything other than your thread title.

The reason?

I didn’t have a difficult time watching this competitive game.

It was competitive I guess in that the score was close.  However the quality was atrocious. Particularly both QBs.

This is what happens when you were planning on tanking all preseason long and then try to "build" a passing attack half way through the season.  There's no Watkins, no Woods, no Hogan, no Goodwin, no Mathews, and a one legged Benjamin.  There is no QB out there save maybe Rogers or Brady that were going to come here and lead a good passing attack.  We played the BEST pass defense in the NFL today and we were not running the ball like a top 5 rushing team.  Pretty sure Bortles outrushed McCoy.  I'm not looking it up.  They got what they payed for.  I'm not a huge Dennison fan.  TT can play better.  We could draft a QB.  There's a lot of work that can be done to get better.  Let's hope they get to work.         

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I can't disagree.  I just saw few opportunities and those backbreaking plays.

Sounds like your worse than Tyrod at reading defenses.  

2 hours ago, Pbomb said:

3 pts today. 3 offensive tds against playoff teams this year in 7 games. 0 tds in the 2nd half in the last 7 games. Stop making excuses for tyrod. He is not good and he is gone 

Nailed it