What are your Options to upgrade No1 and No2 need

MAJBobby

No1 - QB 

No2 - OC

I think for me No 1 i sign a Minny QB in UFA and draft my QB. Not sure who i want right now is Rosen or Darnold are not options

for OC i want a guy that has experience developing young QBs. Not sure of a name yet but maybe some people here have ideas 

While I agree both of your choices need improvement I would have to go with

1. QB

2. Run defense

With OC maybe at 2A

After last season seeing 3 games with a guy rip off 200 yards on the ground and this season's struggle (highlighted by the Saints game) I can't stand to see us gashed like that.

I completely agree with the Minny QB (I'm betting Bradford is the odd man out) and drafting one as well. For OC, I would have taken Musgrave but he was retained so it will be interesting to see who becomes available over the next few weeks. 

I was a big fat guy on our defense. Give me Vita Vea. Sign Star Lotulelei. Milano also should be playing next to 2 new LBs. Not sure who though.

Just now, billsfan11 said:

Agree with those, but don’t know if I want a Minny QB.

Bradford is overrated and Keenum I’m not sold on yet 

There just really my BU option if my Rookie doesnt earn the job in camp

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

There just really my BU option if my Rookie doesnt earn the job in camp

Exactly.  The emphasis should be on the rookie with a vet playing until he's forced or ready.  

That's why I'm fine with trading a low round pick for A. Smith - super cheap and serves an immediate need.

23 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

No1 - QB 

No2 - OC

I think for me No 1 i sign a Minny QB in UFA and draft my QB. Not sure who i want right now is Rosen or Darnold are not options

for OC i want a guy that has experience developing young QBs. Not sure of a name yet but maybe some people here have ideas 

Give Tony Romo a Jim Gruden deal as our QB coach LOL

Ok, not really, but he'd be great to have help develop a young QB. 

I wouldn't be against getting a QB from Minnesota as long as we draft one to develop behind them too. And I'm fine with our OC for now. 

3 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Exactly.  The emphasis should be on the rookie with a vet playing until he's forced or ready.  

That's why I'm fine with trading a low round pick for A. Smith - super cheap and serves an immediate need.

No thabks to smith. Sorry

Well, a new OC would be lovely. I don't think Dennison did a good job with our offense at all this year -- a fairly big regression from the previous two seasons, due in part to a scheme that didn't match our players.

Talent, I think our biggest needs are

QB

OL

DL

RB

Secondary is set. Receivers are good, need a speedster. LBs are good, need a younger & quicker guy on the outside (maybe move Shaq Lawson to OLB?). 

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Give Tony Romo a Jim Gruden deal as our QB coach LOL

Ok, not really, but he'd be great to have help develop a young QB. 

I wouldn't be against getting a QB from Minnesota as long as we draft one to develop behind them too. And I'm fine with our OC for now. 

If i was a GM with a young QB I absolutely would call Romo to see if he wants to come out of booth and into coaching 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

If i was a GM with a young QB I absolutely would call Romo to see if he wants to come out of booth and into coaching 

It's definitely worth inquiring about. If he has any coaching aspirations, you have to start somewhere, and many OC's begin as QB coaches. 

You'd definitely have to pay a pretty penny, but his knowledge could prove insanely beneficial to a young QB.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, White Linen said:

You'd commit to one year at 14.5 mil, heck yes.   Get better, receivers get better, offense learns some cohesion.  It's a no brainer.

Nah already have a QB that doesnt TGT WRs

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

I was really impressed with Romo in the booth, I agree I think he would be an excellent choice for coaching

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

I was really impressed with Romo in the booth, I agree I think he would be an excellent choice for coaching

He's been one of the few broadcast announcers I can genuinely say helps educate viewers. I mean it's really eye-opening what's happening on the field when Romo is calling a game. It's seriously impressive how well he knows the game.

• Like (+1) 1