Rick Dennison's performance

Franco_92

1 hour ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

I think it's more on Tyrod then Dennison

But would you feel comfortable with Dennison coaching a new QB? I don't think he is any better than an average OC. I want more than that and there are plenty of good creative options out there.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

But would you feel comfortable with Dennison coaching a new QB? I don't think he is any better than an average OC. I want more than that and there are plenty of good creative options out there.

I don't know there is no evidence of Dennison not being able to work with a young QB. Tyrod was bad before Dennison.

Id be fine if they fired him but I just don't think Tyrod is very good. 

2 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

I don't know there is no evidence of Dennison not being able to work with a young QB. Tyrod was bad before Dennison.

Id be fine if they fired him but I just don't think Tyrod is very good. 

Dennison is 60 years old and has shown no evidence he understands modern offensive concepts. I can't remember one game where we got in a consistent rhythm for a couple drives.

5 minutes ago, JPP said:

I would be very happy if they announce tomorrow morning that Dennison has been let go!

Absolutely!!!! Please!! Do it on the way home! 

And then go go get your QB.

5 minutes ago, JPP said:

I would be very happy if they announce tomorrow morning that Dennison has been let go!

Just now, CSBill said:

Yes my friend say it twice!!!!  They cant keep this dufus around....pickup an FA QB and still draft for one.....start new......

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

McD sounds testy asked about Dennison's play calling. Could be closer than we think. 

Yeah he specifically called out the pass on 1st and goal as a call they'd like to have back. Dennison could be gone tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Hope not because he was signed by the Broncos :lol:

Ah ok, I missed that

2 minutes ago, mattynh said:

At halftime they said it was an RPO and Tyrod made the decision to throw.  Terrible decision to have an RPO and terrible decision by Tyrod.

The whole point of RPO is read the defense and make the decision based on that. Single coverage against Benjamin determined a pass, I think. Bad idea to have that option at all.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Yeah he specifically called out the pass on 1st and goal as a call they'd like to have back. Dennison could be gone tomorrow.

Ah ok, I missed that

The whole point of RPO is read the defense and make the decision based on that. Single coverage against Benjamin determined a pass, I think. Bad idea to have that option at all.

Yeah you run it there period at least on the down.  Similar to the Seahawks passing in the SB.

For the record I think Dennison is an awful play caller and needs to go.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Its been better than I expected...we look like the better offense today so far

I disagree with this.  IMO, we looked every bit as terrible offensively as we did in the Cincy, Jets, and Carolina games.