Wildcard Weekend: Bills at Jax - 2nd Half Thread

Both of these teams would benefit so much from having a real QB behind center, we'd have a totally different game if they were consistent.

This just looks like such a struggle on both sides, can't reckon the jags have any real chance in foxborough after this performance at home. 

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

Why are people blaming O'leary? That pass was way the hell short of the sticks and poorly timed. He was super covered anyway, so if by some miracle he caught that he would've been drilled into the ground 2-3 yards short.

Because it went right through his arms. 

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

The reverse angle showed TT's throw was on target, but O'Nicklaus yakked it.  I'm not a TT fan, but by all means, let the TT hate flow.

Don't worry. When they release Tyord and still holler about Dennison and McDermit's decision making, they will find someone else to blame. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

What? Try to keep up.

its an RPO, run-pass-option. Tyrod has the decision and only he knows what he’s going to do. Dennison simply has to NOT call an RPO there and call a run play.

That doesn’t limit the play calling so I’m not exactly sure what you mean.

I thought you were referring to Taylor's passing ability overall. 

Regardless, my point still stands. 

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Brilliant Dennison,  you need 6 so send the guys out 3 yards. 

He wasn't even done with the route, and you do realize there were more reads on the field ... Tyrod threw early and didn't look anywhere else. 

How can you fault Dennsion for Tyrod throwing to a guy who hadn't even made it through his route? How many yards down field was he supposed to be in 1.5 seconds?

I have seen this movie before.  TT playing scared as usual.  Not good enough for a playoff win on the road.  Bills are the better team, but looks like they will lose again.  TT can not be gone soon enough. 

• Like (+1) 1